• Published 14th Jun 2015
  • 681 Views, 1 Comments

Double Pinkie Trouble - trahzo



Pinkie meets her dragon version...we're doomed aren't we?

  • ...
 1
 681

They Mmmeet.

"Dear Mina,

I loved visiting Dragon Town, hopefully I'll get to come over again some time, maybe you van educate me on dragon culture.

From Spike."

"Dear Spike,

It was so awesome that I got to meet Princess Luna my idol! Also I'd love it if you could come over again some time. I just loved hanging out with you.

From Mina"

"Dear Mina,

You know, now that I think about it, you're just like Pinkie Pie, crazy, upbeat, and real fun to be around.

From Spike."

"Pinkie Pie? Who is this Pinkie Pie? If I remind him of Pinkie, then she must be super duper fun. Hee hee hee, I wonder what he'll be like when I make a surprise visit to Ponyville."

Then Mina popped head out of the front door of the comic book store.

"HEY KID, YOU WANT A PART TIME JOB?"

The next day, Mina got off the train station & saw the castle from far off in the distance.

"Wow, so that's where Spike lives, pret-ty cool." Mina commented. "Hey excuse me, do you know where Pinkie Pie lives?"

The unicorn she asked didn't listen, she just stared.

"More haaaaaands..." She said.

"Uh...never mind..." Then as Mina backed away, Lyra walked closer. "Umm...could you...not...follow me?"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaands..."

"You're really freaking me out mare, this is definitely not red rubies!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS!!!" Then she began running after Mina.

"Ah! Help, this pony is crazy!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS!!!"

Everypony saw the chase, and knew exactly what to do in this situation.

"Lyra! Look, a picture of Sweetie Drops in a 2 piece swimsuit!" Said Flitter.

'Wait, Bon bon?"

Then everyone began playing hot potato with the picture.

"Wow, thanks. Oh, do you guys know where Pinkie Pie lives?"

"Yeah, here you go, her address." Said Carrot Top. "Now run, the picture can only stall her for so long until she remembers she can use magic!"

Then once Lyra stopped and noticed Mina was gone...

"WHERE EVER YOU ARE, I'LL FIND YOU TOURIST, MARK MY WORDS, YOUR HANDS ARE MIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!"

Later Mina made it to Pinkie Pie's home in Ponyville: Sugarcube Corner. Mina entered and was greeted by Mrs.Cake.

"Welcome to Sugarcube Corner...oh my, a new face! As everypony in this town knows, Pinkie Pie just loves new faces."

"Hello, I'm Mina, I heard Pinkie Pie, the pony version of me, lives here?" Asked Mina.

"She's upstairs."

Then as Mina walked up the stairs...

"The dragon version of Pinkie Pie, Celestia help us all!"

Mina was in Pinkie's bedroom and saw no-one there.

"What the? Umm...hello? Pinkie Pie? I'm Mina, a friend of Spike."

Then she saw the note on Pinkie's bed.

"Dear newcomer,

I'm in the balcony."

As the opening theme song of Pokemon Black & White played in the background, Mina then walked the steps, feeling destiny was about to meet with her, she saw the many pictures of Pinkie on the wall, her heart was beating fast, then once she was at the balcony... Pinkie Pie turned her head, with a happy face.

"Welcome to Ponyville, Mina!"

The sun was shining epically on Pinkie!