• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 634 Views, 0 Comments

The Lost Element - Gordon Freeman_1



When a new mysterious mare comes to Equestria, she may change the fate of Equestria, forever.

  • ...
1
 0
 634

Chapter V: An Unholy Reunion

Twilight looked her father in the eyes and the only thing she wanted to do right there and then was to blast his head clean off his neck. But she couldn’t for some reason, something was holding her back.

Was it Princess Celestia or Princess Mespha doing some sort of spell on Twilight that made her not be able to use magic? No, she would have noticed it.

She couldn’t figure it out, her father died when she was only three years old, how did he come back?

“It’s been a long time Twilight, you’ve grown up so much over the years,” Twilight’s father smiled.

“Don’t give me that shit!” Twilight was furious. “You’re supposed to be dead, Princess Mespha told mother and I right to our faces!”

None of the Enza soldiers nor Princess Celestia and Mespha didn’t interfere with this ‘Reunion’. “I told her to say that to you because I was trying to protect you!” Twilight’s Father was lying.

“Shut up! You got mangled in one of the machines in the work room and Mespha’s castle!” Twilight wanted to kill him so bad.

“No Twilight, that was all a story that Princess Mespha told both you and your mother, I really went and joined the royal guard for Mespha’s army. I did this because my brother was assassinated by a traitor.” Twilight’s father didn’t show any emotion.

“That still doesn’t explain why you left me with my so called ‘mom’!” Twilight was getting angrier with every passing second.

“Twilight, your mom never liked you. She was going to leave me and have only me take care of you, I learned this when I caught her praying that her plan was going to be successful. I escaped because I didn’t want to deal with you either. It sounds horrible I know but it was the right thing to do at the time.”

Twilight unleashed her raged, she ran up and kicked her father in the face with her rear hooves. Right now she didn’t care if anypony around her wanted to attack her, she just wanted to kill her father.

Twilight’s father was on the floor, he had a massive headache and he felt like his skull was broken. Twilight jumped on him and positioned her horn to jab it into his throat. But, she still had a couple of things to say to her father.

“After you left the house, my mom abused me, didn’t feed me for sometimes days, and then abandoned me too. I was nine when she left and I wanted to kill myself but Princess Mespha stopped me and took me under her wing. Something that you should have done when you left us!”

“Maybe you’re right Twilight sweetie.”

“DON’T CALL ME THAT! You don’t deserve to call me that. The only thing you deserve right now is death! However there is one thing keeping you alive right now, just one question. Where is my bitch of a mom?”

Twilight’s father closed his eyes. He knew exactly where Twilight’s mother was, but he knew she was going to kill her as soon as she finished off him. He didn’t know how to respond.

“Tick tock father, we don’t have all day!”

“I’m afraid I can’t tell you, it would only endanger your mom, and even though I left both of you, she managed to forgive me over the years.”

Twilight shrugged. “Any last words?” she knew she could probably find her on her own.

Twilight’s father shook his head. He even started to cry, he was going to actually die this time, but by the hooves of his own enraged daughter.

Twilight looked up and back at Princess Celestia who nodded, then forward at Princess Mespha who sat there for a couple of seconds then nodded.

She readied her horn then right before she was about to lung, a voice cried out to her.

“Oh no,” Twilight’s father spoke.

Twilight punched him in the muzzle. “Quite it you!” she then looked back up to find where that voice came from.

She couldn’t find the source of that voice. It didn’t sound like any voice she knew, so it was probably one of the soldiers trying to stall.

“Who was it? Who the hell was it?” Twilight was still looking around. Nopony said anything. Twilight took one more glance around the circle then prepared herself for another lung. She launched her head at her father’s throat and he shut his eyes and prepared for the worst.

Right before Twilight’s horn made contact with her father’s throat, somepony jumped on Twilight’s back and pulled her off her father. Twilight started struggling and kicking to try to get whoever was on her back off. Finally, she was able to kick the pony off her back and onto the sand. She then quickly turned around to see who it was.

A light purple mare stood up and looked Twilight in the eyes. Twilight instantly knew who it was.

“Why hello mother, it’s been a long time since you threw me onto the streets,” Twilight smiled evilly.

Twilight’s mother wasn’t wearing any armour, so she had all kinds of cuts on her stomach from riding Twilight’s scaly back.

“Shimming! What the hell are you doing? You’re not wearing any armour!” Twilight’s father called out to her.

“If it weren’t for me Dazzling you would be dead!” Shimming called back to him.

“Well you’re going to die by her wrath! Get out of here!”

“No, I’m the only one that can bring her back to her senses.”

Twilight laughed at what her mom just told her dad. Today, both of her parents were going to die, and there’s not a thing nopony can do about it.

“Twilight,” Shimming turned to her. “I’m sorry for what I did all those years ago. Can you forgive me and we can all go home?”

Twilight laughed. “Are you my mom? Are you from Enza? Last time I checked, you hated me.”

Shimming started to tear up. “Twilight, I was mad that your father had ‘died’ during that time!”

“That’s not an excuse to treat your daughter like your own personal punching bag,” Twilight was getting annoyed at these excuses.

“Look Twilight, could you find it, deep in your heart, to forgive your pour sad mother?” Shimming smiled.

“Hmm, no, DIE!” Twilight shot a bolt of magic at her mother. Shimming jolted back with a great force. She died before she even hit the ground.

“SHIMMING!” Twilight’s father got up and ran to her. He kneeled down next to his now dead wife and started crying on her body.

Twilight laughed at that sight. “What an adorable but a ridiculous couple! You two don’t know how to treat your own daughter. Leaving her to die when she was only a filly.”

Dazzling got up and looked back at his daughter with blood red eyes. He was serious now.

He got back up on all four hooves and looked Twilight into the eyes. “You’re going to die today Twilight. You’re nothing more than a cold blooded murderer.”

Twilight was flattered. “Isn’t that how all ponies that are from Enza are?”

“No, I was never, Princess Mespha wasn’t, your friends weren’t! You use to be a pacifist!” Dazzling was more enraged than ever before.

Twilight laughed maniacally. “You’re such a little kid. I can’t even believe I called you my father!” Twilight couldn’t stop laughing.

“That’s it! You’re going to die!” Dazzling readied himself.

Twilight stopped laughing by those words and ready herself too. Princess Celestia stepped up but was stopped by Twilight. “This fight has always meant to be. Just my father and I. And for this occasion,” Twilight took off her helmet and threw it onto the ground next to her. She even unbraided her mane. Dazzling already had his helmet off.

Dazzling and Twilight were staring each other down, waiting for one to bust a move. Dazzling was angry, but he knew he was at a massive disadvantage because of his magical strength compared to Twilight’s. He wanted to kill her so bad, but the odds of him losing were stacked against him.

Twilight grown bored of this stare down and decided to bust the first move. She shot a bolt of magic just as powerful as the last one at Dazzling. Dazzling jumped out of the way but the bolt barely missed him, maybe by an inch or two. Twilight wasn’t slow about shooting the next one, the only thing Dazzling could do was dodge, unless he bust a move of his own.

After he dodged the fourth or fifth bolt of magic, he teleported behind Twilight, and shot his own bolt of magic at her. It didn’t hit its intended target which was the back of her head, but instead her right back hoof. Twilight’s armour weaken the impact, plus with her own strengh added in it only took her half a second to recover. She then teleported to the right hand side of Dazzling and kicked him in the side with her two rear hooves.

Dazzling flew back a couple of feet, not as far it Twilight was hoping for. Dazzling’s armour made sure of that sadly, but Dazzling got the wind knocked out of him that’s for sure. Dazzling was worried that he might not survive the next onslaught of attacks by her retched daughter, so he had to think fast.

Dazzling took a quick look around at his surroundings and saw a sword half buried into the sand not far from Twilight. Dazzling was struggling to get back on all four hooves but he had to act quickly for Twilight was walking towards him.

“You giving up yet? Why don’t you accept your fate and just die like the rest!” Twilight was going mad. All her sanity was lost when her parents made their grand appearance. She was still able to control herself, just not that good at that very moment. Twilight was doing some sort of half maniacal half insane laugh as she was walking towards her father.

“Alright Twilight Sparkle, let’s end this!” Dazzling grabbed the sword with his magic and lunged it at Twilight. Twilight having fast reflexes overruled Dazzling’s magic with her own and took control of the sword. She then herself threw it at Dazzling, the sword impacted Dazzling’s top right hoof.

Twilight regained her bearings as soon as she just saw what happened. “Did you mean let’s end this as in I’ll end your life? Because that’s what’s about to happen!” Twilight walked over to her whimpering father and kicked the sword out of his hoof. She then pressed against his two top hooves with her own, increasing the pain of Dazzling’s top right hoof. Dazzling wanted to use magic to fight back, but he knew it was futile being that Twilight was stronger than him.

“Now then Dazzling,” Twilight had no respect for her father anymore. She looked up and took a good look at her surroundings. She saw Princess Celestia who didn’t show any emotion whatsoever. Then she looked at Princess Mespha who was also showing no emotion. Then there were the Enza some showing no emotion, some had horrifying looks on their faces. She was pearly looking to see if anypony my delay her kill. Which to her knowledge it didn’t look like it so she was safe.

“I’ll say this one more time, any last words?” Twilight readied herself for one last lung.

Dazzling shook his head, he knew this was the end, his end. The only thing he could do was pray to himself that a miracle might happen, even though the odds of that happening were zero to none.

“Hmm, okay then,” Twilight lunged at her father. Her horn penetrating his throat, ripping it open. Blood was going everywhere, getting all over Twilight’s face and armour. She pulled back and gazed at the gaping wound on her father’s throat. Dazzling’s stop moving as he slowly passed away. That was the end of Twilight’s parents.

Twilight whipped the blood off her face and armour then looked at Princess Mespha who was walking towards her. She wasn’t angry or sad, just surprised.

“You’re a strong mare Twilight Sparkle. But you didn’t need to kill your parents,” Mespha smiled.

Twilight didn’t even look at Mespha. “Says the Princess who has anypony executed whenever they commit a crime.”

Mespha shook her head. “I stopped doing that after I took you under my wing. I almost had your father executed until I found out you were alive. I was hoping that you two would unite under a more happy matter than what I just witnessed.”

Twilight grabbed her helmet. “You should have had him executed! He’s a horrible father that should have been put to death!”

“But he’s still your father Twilight.”

“No he is not. Even if he is he’s a sad excuse for a father! And as for my mother! She can rote in the underworld. You should have had her executed too!”

Mespha shook her head. “I didn’t know she slipped on the ship with us, your father must have sneaked her on when none of the guards were looking.”

Twilight decided to change the topic. “Why did you attack Equestria anyway?”

“According to Captain Baskon, you teleported to Equestria after you got bombarded by Splinters. So we thought you were being old captive in Equestria, or your body was here and we’re trying to recover it just like we did with the other crew from the ship. On top of that, we were planning to attack Equestria in the first place to try to overtake the ruler. You would have been the crowned Princess too.”

Twilight was confused and angry. “You wanted to take over this peaceful land, and crown me the Princess?!”

“Yes Twilight, and if I had never sent you here, you probably would have complied,” Mespha put her hoof on Twilight’s shoulder.

Twilight stopped and thought about it for a second. “You’re right, you’re absolutely right Princess Mespha. But that was then, this is now. Now I want to stand by Equestria, fight for it, live with my new friends.”

Princess Mespha smiled. “I understand Twilight.”

“Thank you Princess Mespha. I would probably fight you right now, but since you are being so understanding and for the fact you’ve basically been my mother for who knows how long. I can’t do it.” Celestia walked over next to Twilight, who was now crying.

Princess Mespha looked back at the ships, then called a message to the head captain. “RELEASE THE PRISONERS, WE’RE GOING HOME!”

“Yes Princess Mespha!” the captain replied. The captain disappeared into the ship, and a couple of seconds later a swarm of Ponyville citizens were storming out of the ship. One of the guards even walked over and untied Applejack and Rarity.

Princess Mespha then turned towards Twilight. “If you ever want to return to Enza one day, door’s open, you can always come back Twilight.”

Twilight whipped the tears from her eyes. “Thank you Princess Mespha.” Twilight ran up and hugged her. Her armour was poking Mespha, but she didn’t mind, this was the last time ever she was going to see Twilight, she wanted to savor every moment.

She let go of Mespha and walked back over near Celestia and put her helmet back on. Celestia re-braided her mane with her magic. “Goodbye Princess Mespha, I’m sure we’ll meet again one day.” Twilight knew this was going to be the last time.

“Goodbye Twilight. And thank you.”

Twilight turned around confused. “Thanks for what?”

“Thanks for opening my eyes to see what a nice world we can live in. Enza is going to be a lot different when I return.”

Twilight smiled. “And without you, I wouldn’t be here right now.”

The two mares smiled at each other as Mespha flew up and touched down on the ship. The rest of the Enza soldiers were gathering on the ship and some were coming out of the forest from Ponyville. Mespha’s horn started to glow and with the blink of an eye, all the ships were gone.

Twilight stood there for a second gazing at the sandy beaches. Applejack and Rarity walked over next to her and hugged her quick. Twilight felt like the luckiest mare alive right now.

“We’re proud of you Twilight,” Applejack started. “Even after all that you’re still staying positive.”

Twilight shrugged. “You know what they say Applejack: All is fair in love and war.”

--END OF PART I--