• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 1,348 Views, 19 Comments

Rainbows From Another World - We Cause Chaos



When pony Rainbow Dash hears that human Scootaloo plans on entering the portal to Equestria, she knows she has to go to the human world to save Scoots, from both worlds.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,348

The Portal

The Mane 5 jumped as Twilight Sparkle fell through the portal from the human world. She got up from the floor and sighed. "Rainbow Dash, I have some bad news-" Rainbow cut her off.
"What!? Spill it Twi!" Twilight sighed again and the five other girls leaned in closer to listen.

"I'll be back on Friday," Twilight had told her friends on Tuesday.

"But why...." Pinkie Pie moaned, "I was planning a party for Thursday!"

Twi replyed, "then move it to Friday. I promise I'll be there. Its just that Sunset Shimmer told me she wanted to talk to me about something, but she couldn't do it in a letter." And then Twilight Sparkle ran through the portal.

When she came trough the other side, she ran straight into human Rainbow Dash. "Twi, Sunset might not have mentioned this, but I was actually the one that wanted to talk to you, I just didn't know what to say, so I asked her to do it for me." She sayed this all fast and very akwardly.

"That's OK Rainbow, just go ahead and talk..."

"Its Scoots, she asked me the other day why the statue at the front of the school was all weird on one side, the portal side. She said it felt, how did she put it, "liquid magic-y." So I told her it was a portal, to a very dangerous place, and if she when in, she could get hurt bad. She seemed curious, why it was there, she completely ignored the bit about danger, and she asked me how it got there. I lied and said when the Dazzlings came. She understood, 'cause they're weird." Rainbow was shaking as she asked, "Twi, if she went in, what would happen to her? Was my description right? She seemed like she wanted to go through, and I don't know how to stop her. Twi, I need your help!"

Twilight stared into space for a minute. "I can help you Rainbow, but this situation is worse than I thought."

"What do y-" Rainbow Dash started.

Twilight Sparkle interupted. "Just listen to me, ok? but first, we have to find the others. Sunset said they'd be a her place. Do you have any idea where that is?"

Author's Note:

TO THE MODERATRS: There. I fixed it. can you approve it now?

TO THE READERS: Hope you guys liked it!