• Published 28th Feb 2015
  • 286 Views, 4 Comments

The CMC's cutie mark - HurricaneFox



The c.m.c earns there cutie mark.

  • ...
12
 4
 286

Handicapped!

Jumping of the cloud Scootaloo flapped her wings hard but as always gravity pulled her down. Scootaloo fell past Rainbow Dash who was sleeping on a cloud. Hearing someone screaming for help. Rainbow Dash opened one eye and looked down and saw Scootaloo falling, she leaped off the cloud and chased after her. Going so fast Rainbow Dash started to see the sound barrier. Putting all her speed into it she punched through the barrier. She done a sonic rain-boom and caught an awe struck Scootaloo and placed her on the ground.

"What were you doing jumping of a cloud with no pony there with you!?, Asked Rainbow Dash.

"I-I just wanted t-to fly like y-you, sobbed Scootaloo.

Sighing Rainbow Dash said,"i'm taking you to the doctors,you should be flying at your age. Walking to the hospital Scootaloo talked about her life, Finally they arrived. Explaining what happened Dr Whooves looked worried "Hmm"....he said,"I need to do some tests.

"OK, said Scootaloo following him. Dr Whooves did the normal cheek up. Taking an x-ray of her wings Dr Whooves looked worried.

"Whats wrong doc?, asked Rainbow Dash.

"I'm not...sure, replied Dr Whooves,"I need to do some tests, if that's ok Scootaloo?.

"Sure thing doc, agreed Scootaloo, siting down again, she let Dr Whooves do a couple of tests. Dr Whooves walked away.

Rainbow Dash turned to Scootaloo and said "I didn't like the look on his face.

"W-What do you m-mean?asked Scootaloo.

"It looked bad", Rainbow Dash replied. Just then Dr Whooves came back in with a serous look on his face.

"I'm sorry there's nothing we can do, Scootaloo your handicapped, you will never fly, he said.

Author's Note:

foxrule signing out.