• Published 9th Feb 2015
  • 444 Views, 5 Comments

Seeing double - RikaChan



When Rarity mysteriously goes missing, the mane 6 have to go get her back! Will they manage to save her?

  • ...
 5
 444

Prologue

The clear, blue, cloudless skies of Ponyville taunted Rainbow Dash. Sweat pouring down her face, she wished there were some clouds to give her some shade. But, due to the weather schedule, she couldn't help it, and she had training to get on with. Flying around in circles and doing her usual stunts, she saw a flash of magic at Carousel Boutique. Not that that bothered her, it was pretty normal, considering Rarity was a unicorn. But then she heard the scream, and she immediately flew towards the purple building at amazing speeds.


Fluttershy heard the scream, all the way from Ponyville. And there was only one pony who screamed like that. Rarity. She dropped Angel's food bowl and flew out of the door, slamming it shut, causing the whole cottage to tremble. She then flew over to Carousel Boutique.


Twilight Sparkle sighed as she put down her book. Rarity again. She better go check what it was though, in case she needed her help. Bookmarking her page, she called out. "Spike! I'll be back soon!" before teleporting over to Carousel Boutique.


Pinkie Pie was upstairs when her ear started twitching, along with her back itching. She frowned before she realized, her Pinkie Sense! She gasped as she rushed over to Carousel Boutique, immediately aware that Rarity acquired her attention.


Applejack wiped the sweat from her brow as she finished her current tree that she was bucking. She looked over at Ponyville and saw a flash of magic from Carousel Boutique, when ponies suddenly started crowding around. She frowned as she realized that Rarity must have been in danger, and she dropped her apple baskets onto the ground, galloping as fast as she could to the fashonista's home.


Rarity screamed as there was a flash at carousel boutique. Everypony turned to look her way, mostly from her scream. Sudden flashes of magic were quite normal, now that Twilight was a princess. But Rarity's scream always meant that she was in distress. As the flash faded, Twilight teleported in, along with Rainbow Dash breaking down the door. The other 4 soon joined them.

"What happened?" Applejack was the first to break the silence. "Where is she?"

"I came in right after the flash disappeared," explained Twilight, "And she was gone."

Fluttershy gasped, "That's awful!"

"I don't know, but we need to find her, and get her back. Girls, go pack your bags. This might be quite a long trip."

Author's Note:

So, I thought I'd do something a little different with the perspective. This story line actually had quite a lot of planning, so I think it will turn out relatively well. I hope you guys like it!