• Published 8th Mar 2015
  • 532 Views, 5 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusading - Lightning Bolt VA



What happens when the one of the cutie mark crusaders gets their cutie mark? Well your about to find out.

  • ...
 5
 532

The Beginning Of A Rivalry

Author's Note:

Oh my sweet Celestia I know it's sorta small but I seriously tried and I will probably touch this up sometime later. This took me so long to conjure up.. :twilightangry2: So you better like it. I know I always put the speech after the said part but thats just how I like to do it. Aliright?

"Are you guys okay?", Babs said peering at them.

"Babs! You-you got your cutiemark! Why didn't you tell us earlier!", Apple Bloom shouted out of the blue with her eyes becoming watery.

"I though you were our friend!", said Scootaloo peering down at the ground with her front hoof circling in front of the other.

Sweetie Belle just stood there still still staring.

"Listen I knew this is how you all would react, but I just couldn't tell you because when I woke up today it was there and I didn''t have anytime to write a letter and wait for the mail pony to send it.", she said with a honest look on her face.

"We know but we just- we just need some time to adjust.", Sweetie Belle said trying not to be rude in any way even though she was very mad at this point. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo trotted off slowly to Sweet Apple Acres.

"Is tomorrow at noon a time that we can meet again?", Babs said choking back her tears.

"Yes, yes it is. At the treehouse.", Apple Bloom said without looking back.

Babs sighed then trotted off in the other direction.

************
At Sweet Apple Acres Sweetie, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo walked in trying to hide what they had just been through from their friends.

"Where's Babs girls?", Apple Jack said suspiciously.

"Uh she is um-", stuttered Apple Bloom looking down.

"She is getting her stuff.", said Sweetie Belle said looking at Apple Bloom reassuring her that they wouldn't find out.

"Hey Scoot, wanna go for a fly after i'm done helping Apple Jack?", Rainbow Dash said excitedly as always.

"Uh n-no I think I am good.", Scootaloo sputtered.

The 6 ponies stared at them as they walked off up into Apple Bloom's room.

"Something must be going on.", said Rarity fixing her mane after a bucket of apples fell on her head.

"No doubt about it!",said Pinkie Pie in a excited fun voice, but looked rather concerned.

"Well right now we've got some work to do. We'll see whats going on after we're done.", Apple Jack said with a look of suspicion across her face.

The 6 ponies continued on working for a long time all wondering the same thing. What went on between the Cutie Mark Crusaders.