• Published 1st May 2012
  • 1,325 Views, 24 Comments

Strange Turn of Events - ipodman



Stephen has had a rough life. when an unfortunate accident changes everything for the better.

  • ...
3
 24
 1,325

W-What happened?

Chapter 2.

I slowly became aware of my body. I could feel cool grass beneath me. I became very aware of a throbbing from my head.

“W-What happened” I thought, keeping my eyes closed.

As more of my senses began to return I could feel the sun beating down on me, I could hear the birds chirping off in the distance, and I could smell the grass I was laying on. Something didn’t feel right however, and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

“I mean I feel okay, but different.” I thought to myself.

I tried remembering what had happened, but I couldn’t. There was this haziness clouding my mind. I laid there a while, letting my headache go away, and enjoying the warm sun and breeze. I don’t know why but after about 20 or so minutes I decided it was time to open my eyes. I had no idea what to expect.

At first I was blinded, but slowly the painful brightness faded as I became used to it. I looked around at the odd landscape that sprawled out before me. Everything was different, everything looked… More colorful? Almost animated. “WHAT THE FUCK??” I screamed at no one in particular. My heart was pounding. “ I have to calm down and think logically.” I told my self. I can’t be dreaming, wincing at the very real pain that had reappeared in my head. I thought back to before the white flash of pain. I closed my eyes and willed my memory to work. I tried to replay what had happened up until that flash. I was unable to remember what I was doing when it happened. I opened my eyes, and looking out I could see a town off in the distance. “Well I better find out were I am and what the hell is going on.” I said to my self. I attempted to stand, only to fall flat on my face.

For the first time since I regained consciousness and opened my eyes, I looked down. I couldn’t even bring my self to scream. “ No. No. No. No. No! NO! What the absolute fuck has happened to me!?” I said as I backed away from what used to be my arms. What I saw wasn’t possible, I no longer had arms but forelegs and what looked like… hooves? “I’m a fucking pony?” I thought to myself. I looked back at my self and saw the body of deep blue stallion, with a silver mane, and… wait … are those wings? I Thought incredulously. Yup those are wings.

Sighing, I tentatively tried to stand up on my new hooves. Rising shakily, I tested each leg to make sure I wasn’t hurt. I then attempted to walk. I was slow at first but fast got the hang of it. I sprinted... erm I Galloped best I could up a nearby hill and saw the town I had seen earlier. Falling back on my haunches, I Finally realized what this place was. I wasn’t sure why it took so long for it to click in my mind. My memories slowly came back to me, and I remember a specific thing. A television show Called My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I remembered how I loved that show and its colorful characters, and how it made me happy. I was somehow in Equestria, Were the show takes place. And the town I was looking at was Ponyville. “Holy shit” I whispered to my self. I Pinched my self a final time, before rising and starting towards the town