• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 443 Views, 5 Comments

Carry on my Wayward Pone - ShadowBrony928



The Winchesters find a case in a small town in Michigan, where they run into an old friend. Little do they know where this little meet up will take them. Join them in the search for Abadon in the world known as Equestria.

  • ...
3
 5
 443

Prologue

It was a night like any other. While most of the world was sleeping peacefully in their beds, Sam and Dean Winchester were tracking down a creature responsible for several deaths in the town of Garden City, Michigan. They tracked it down to the nearby woods and were investigating a cabin they believed it might be in.They looked around. In one hand, a knife with some sort of fancy engraving. In the other, a shotgun. Eventually,they reached a room where they saw a familiar face “Well, well, well. If it isn’t the Winchesters?”

“Crowley!” the long-haired Sam said “Should’ve known you were behind this.”

“As much as I love random slaughter fests, this is not my doing, Moose. I simply hoped you could help me track down the one who did. Abadon.”

“And why should we believe you?” Dean asked, not convinced

“Well, you hold the dagger. I don’t exactly have much choice, do I? I recieved word from the small few of my followers I have left that she has fled to another world. One where she could get away from you easily”

“And how the hell’d she manage to do that?”

“Witchcraft. Fortunately, I know the same ritual. I can get us there, let you and your Wingman take her down, and I can get us right back.”

“And what’s in it for you?” Sam asked, knowing Crowley would never help them out without him getting something out of the deal

“With Abadon out of the picture, I shall regain my place as King of Hell.”

“And you’re positive,she went to this other world?”

“As positive as 2+2”

“What do you think, Dean? Should we trust him?”

“Not like we got any other leads, Sammy. We don’t got much choice.”

“Well, we might need Cas’ help on this one.”

And, as if on cue, Castiel in his trenchcoat appeared “I’ve been listening in the entire time. Dean’s right. We don’t have much choice.”

“Ah, if it ain’t Halo Boy himself. Well, now we’re ready to begin.”
Crowley began the ritual as the four were soon transported away in a flash.