• Published 25th Apr 2012
  • 774 Views, 0 Comments

The Lunacy within - Fire Lynx



Luna has just returned from being concealed in NightMareMoon. Why did she disappear till NMNight?

  • ...
 0
 774

A Celestial Night.

The day ended. Pinkie Pie's party was no small cheap party, as some foals or fillies would witness in school. This one was one of her best parties yet. As the evening dawned the party goers started to dwindle. Most of the guests left first. Rarity was the first of the Element-Bearers to leave. "I'm sorry Your majesty's" She said as she bowed to both Luna and Celestia. "I must leave now to get my beauty sleep." She looked as if she were to trot off without saying anymore but she spoke a few words before leaving. "Princes Luna Dear, you must must must come to my Boutique tomorrow, We can go to the spa and get your mane done" She told the Princess before trotting off towards the Carosell Boutique. Celestia nudged Luna. "You better invite me too" She joked.

Time passed. Fluttershy went home next, knowing that a certain bunny would make her life making breakfast completely dreadful. "I...Um..." Fluttershy, looked at the Princess who was a threat to her... No All of Equestria earlier that day. Celestia helped the Doe-eyed Pegasi out. "Have to go care for your animals, go ahead Fluttershy, you may leave" Fluttershy bowed at the two sisters hooves before running off in the direction of her cottage. Luna looked at Celestia, Celestia Sighed. "Well she is called Flutter Shy for a reason" Celestia reasoned, trying to keep Luna's mood up. It obviously did not help.

Apple Jack Trotted on over to the Princess. "Howdy" She said " Aye Think its time for me to hit the hay" She said before bowing and leaving to Sweet Apple Acres. "Remember to stop by anytime for fresh apples" She called out almost as if it were natural.


Rainbow Dash, obviously the opposite of Fluttershy flew right up to the Princesses, did a High-Wing and flew off, leaving a trail of rainbow behind her. Pinkie Pie sighed. "I guess that means that the Welcome-Back-Princess-Luna party is over" She reluctantly admitted. "Well there's always the After Party-Party, But that can wait for tomorrow." Princess Luna held back another sigh and a facehoof when Celestia merely rolled her eyes. Pinkie Pie did not catch it.

Twilight Sparkle was the only one left. She had sent Spike home early. "Princess Celestia" She cried outloud in joy. "I can finally speak to you without anypony around here." She addressed to both the Princesses. "Oh I have so much to ask but so little time, the sun should be going down in less then an hour, its best to get home before then" Celestia nodded. "Remember to send me a letter every time you learn about friendship." She added in. "Will do" The tired Lavender pony said before sheepishly trudging on to the Library.

This would be a long night for Luna.

Without the access Friendship Express Luna and Celestia's only way to get back to the Castle was to fly. The guards who took the day shift were retiring and the night ones did not know of their beloved Goddesses whereabouts. This was the first time Luna would fly since she was turned back into her present self. Turned back into the true form of the Glorious Night Keeper.

Or was she fully turned back yet?