• Published 10th Sep 2014
  • 1,421 Views, 23 Comments

Austin Powers in Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks: Dr. Evil High - Probably Minion



Dr. Evil tries to help Sunset Shimmer take over Canterlot High after ending up on the other side of the portal.

  • ...
7
 23
 1,421

Chapter 2

AUSTIN AND RARITY POWERS' MANSION, MIAMI

When last left the newly wedded Austin and Rarity, they were informed by Basil that Dr. Evil was plotting to take over Canterlot High. About five weeks after hearing about the initial news, Basil video messaged Austin telling him that he got confirmation about these rumors.

"So will you remind what exactly this place is like again?" asked Austin.

"Ok so from what I heard, the place where Dr. Evil is going to pull of his next evil plot is exactly like Equestria except the creatures are the human counterparts of the citizens of Equestria. Dr. Evil has apparently teamed with Sunset Shimmer so they can take over Canterlot High, which is the local high school where almost all the citizens attend school." said Basil.

"What exactly do you want me to do at this 'Canterlot High'?" asked Austin.

"Well I was thinking once you got to Canterlot High, you could meet up and befriend the human counterparts of the five ponies who helped you defeat Dr. Evil in Equestria and join their rock band which is called the Rainbooms and use the power and magic in their music to protect Canterlot High from any harm that Dr. Evil may have in mind." said Basil.

"So how am I gonna get to where Canterlot High is?" asked Austin.

"It's simple, you will enter to where Canterlot High is by going through a portal located just outside the American Airlines Center." said Basil.

"Sounds good to me. I'll let you know how my odyssey to Canterlot High goes once I return." said Austin.

"Good luck and see you soon." said Basil and he hung up.

"Rarity my love, I will see you once I return from once again trying to defeat Dr. Evil." said Austin to his newly-wedded Rarity.

"Go get 'em Austin. I'm really rooting for you." said Rarity.

They then kissed and Austin was off to where Canterlot High is.