• Published 1st Sep 2014
  • 267 Views, 0 Comments

Celestia's thoughts - demonrecon



Celestia's thoughts that she has over the years. just a bunch of one shots all based around Celestia and what she thinks of things

  • ...
 0
 267

Celestia morning sky

I sip some of tea from my favorite cup and stare up at the darkened sky. I feel my robe rubbing against me, and my wild mane moving sometimes in front of my eyes. It seems to have a mind of its own, as if it wanted to be in my way as much as possible. I smiled at the silly thought and let a small giggle escape my lips. After all, there is no need to be so formal when no one is around. The cool air of night touches me, and I feel not cold, but warm, thinking it’s my sister’s touch that in some way, she misses me as much as I miss her.

I close my eyes for a moment and take in the smell on the breeze. I could swear that the smell of roses were in the air tonight. My smile grew, and I open my eyes. I look back at the brightness that is the moon and whisper. “Hello sister, I know it’s late for you. After all, it's almost time for the sunrise. I know we have had our share of problems in the past, but I hope we can forgot about those transgressions…” The moon does speech back, but like every night I continue to talk to her, as if she were right beside me. “You know, I just found the most amazing little filly today, she has a lot of potential. I think she will go very far. She could even be another Star Swirl! Wouldn’t that be great? I love that pony, though he never got out very much. Say Lulu, want to see paint the sky today? Want to see my art for old time’s sake?”

I wait for a reply that I know won’t come. She never answers me anymore, after all the Mare in the Moon business. “So I was thinking maybe today I would paint the sky with some purple and a bit of pink with a hint of orange to start with and go from there. What do you think?”
“…”
“Yes, I know the orange doesn’t go well with it, but at the same time, the contrast might make it look all the more beautiful, you know?” I smile up at the moon, as I begin to cast the magic to move it and the sun, so they would start to switch places. I then begin my art of painting the sky, as the sun slowly begins to rise. The moon is visible just long enough to see the sunrise.
I sip from my now cool tea, not even minding the now bitter taste, all the while, I smile knowing that at least Luna would get to see my sky today and hopefully she can see the love I want to give her.

I pour another cup of tea set down on my balcony and just watch as my morning art slowly disappears and the pony’s start to rise from their slumbers. Soon I will here knocking at my door and my day will begin again maybe today it will be something special maybe a noble will only want her favor or maybe the villagers neighbor is only a spy for the griffins today after all the cabbages are a state secret.

I hear birds singing in the distance, telling the world that it’s time to rise and begin anew once again. I sit there and listen, while I watch the sky. The new sounds of a city becoming alive sound down below. The trot, trot, trot as the maid or guard comes to get me and bring my morning report and breakfast.
I hear the light knock on the door. “Your Highness, may I come in?” Ah, a maid today.
“Yes, you may enter.”

As she enters, I take note that she is a young earth pony in a standard maid outfit. Her hair is done up in a high ponytail and her cutie mark is hidden from view. She is carrying a tray with my breakfast on it, along with a letter with the Captain of the Guards’ seal on it. That lazy captain hasn’t been up to giving me these report in the last few months now. Though when I think about it, he is getting up there. I might want to start looking for a new one soon.

I take the letter and open it. It’s nothing special, just stating that nothing has happen last night, and all is well. I then take my breakfast next and dismiss the maid. She leaves, with the shut of the door behind her. I stare at the meal before me: a simple honey and oats cereal with butter toast and a new tea pot with sugar off to the side. I take a few bites before the morning breeze hits me. It’s warm and comforting, yet for some reason, I feel so very cold and unwelcomed.

Author's Note:

they will get happy i promise right know there more bitter sweet.

say do you like this story but think it could be better if yes to these question then why don't you become my beta reader. act now and message me.

I have a proof reader now! Inkscape has agree to do it for Celestia's thoughts. I can not thank her enough.