• Published 13th May 2012
  • 2,149 Views, 22 Comments

Parts Of Relationships. - DidYouEver

  • ...
17
 22
 2,149

Silent Treaty *Status* Signed up, but Still Voiced to.

Silent Treaty *Status* Signed up, but Still Voiced to.

Big Mac ran straight ahead to the library. It was right in his eye sight. He looked to his left, Twilight had popped out of no where.

"Thought you could beat me, hah?" Twilight bragged. They finally reached the door to the library. Big Mac took no time to think and bashed his head onto the door, nearly pulling off the whole door. He looked around in panic, while putting his hoove on Fluttershy's soft skin, putting her softly back on his back. He found a table piled with books, He went to it, and pushed all of the books off, and placed Fluttershy softly on the table.

"WHAT NOW?" Asked Big Mac

"Well, we help her! Silly Pie!" Twilight said, smiling. Big Mac put a weird face on. Shook his head and nodded. They first had to clean the cut. Big Mac was already a step ahead, he ran over to a tap that was in his eye sight. As he ran, Twilight teleported to the tap.

"Don't go to fast, now." Twilight said, softly. There was an awkward silence, only breaking it was the sound of water and the whining of Fluttershy. After the tap stopping draining water, Twilight started walking to Fluttershy, slowly. Big Mac just rolled his eyes, trying to get a look at something in the library. Twilight started rubbing Fluttershy with a towel that she had wet at the tap.

"Can you open your eyes?" Twilight said to Twilight said.

"Y...Y...Yes..." Fluttershy said. Twilight grinned at her. And started rubbing the wet towel onto Fluttershy eyes, she started screaming.

"Oh, I'm sorry Fluttershy!" Twilight said, sarcastically.

"Maybe, I should take it from here." Big Mac said, in an angry voice. He then put Fluttershy on his back and trotted off. A pitter patter came from the top of the stairs.

"Who was that?" Asked Spike.

"Someone who I like... A Big Macintoshie." Twilight said.

"Who, him?" Spike asked.

"No, a pillow. Of course Big Macintosh." Twilight said, nearly laughing at Spike's stupidity.

"I need to see him! Where do you think he went of? Spike asked.

"I don't know! Go find him yourself." Twilight shouted. Spike ran out, ignoring Twilight's anger.

"Big Mac! Big Mac!" Spike shouted. Big Mac turned his head around to see the purple dragon running to him. Big Mac then stopped in his tracks.

"What is it, you um... Baby dragon?!" Big Mac asked.

" *cough *cough* His name, is ... Spike. *Cough*" Fluttershy coughed. (DUH)

"Well, I have been Twilight's assistant for like, ages. And, I have been reading first aid books, and, this might be my time to shine!" Spike Said. Smiling in an awkward motion.

"Fine." Big Mac said, but in his mind, he was regretting the decision. He, after all, has never meet the dragon. Big Mac was going to go to the Ponyvillie hospital, but, he had agreed to Spike's statement. He then turned around and headed to Sweet Apple acres.

-----------------------------------------------A walk to Sweet Apple Acres later---------------------------------

Big Mac looked around. Spike pointed to a picnic table. Big Mac, then, ran over to the picnic table and placed Fluttershy down. Spike was being to helpful.

"We, first have to clean the blood away, just to see how bad it is, of course." Spike said. He looked around. He found some leaves that must of got wet in the rain last week. They must of not dried up. Spike took some, about 4 and ran back, placed them on the side and took one. He started rubbing the blood off. Most of it was gone. Spike picked up another one. And wiped the rest. The cut was huge.

"Do we have anything to cover this with, like a bandage or something?" Spike asked. Applejack started walking by. It was nearly night time. She could hear strange noises in the barn.

"What in tarnation happened here?! Applejack asked. Pushing both aside.

"We uh... Just need a bandage to cover Fluttershy's head with. Do... Do you have any?" Spike asked.

"Obviously, but what in tarnation done this to her! I bet it was Big Mac, wasn't it!"

"Uh... No it..." Big Mac said.

"Don't you lie to me!" Applejack said, she was furious. She would not let Big Mac talk.

"But..."

"NO!" Applejack said.

"You hurt Applejack, i'm not letting you near her again!" Applejack shouted. She ran back into the barn and came back with a bandage. She rapped it around Fluttershy.

"Uh... don't I get a say in this?" Fluttershy asked, standing back up.

"No, you don't! Stay away from Big Mac, or else." Applejack said, in a deep voice. Spike just sighed.

"Guess I will never get a chance. Oh well, time to go back to Twilight to tell her the news." Spike said.

Applejack then dragged Fluttershy away from Big Mac. Fluttershy waved her hooves like crazy, trying to get out. Big Mac just watched her. He started crying.

"Oh i see, in love eh? Tell me about it." Spike said. He hopped off a hay stack and walked off.


Spike opened the door to Twilight's library.

"So, what happened to Fluttershy and Big Macintosh?" Twilight asked.

"Fluttershy and Big Mac can't see each over because of Applejack." Spike said.

"Excellent..." Twilight smirked.




------------------------------------------

Sorry about the lack of words. I have been having a horrible day.