• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 370 Views, 3 Comments

The Fall - Dr Poxx



First attempt at story writing. But its my take on the fact that technology is different in dif town

  • ...
 3
 370

Brief Reprieve

After that I wandered a bit more met with a few acquaintances and bought 3 hours of Virtual Reality play. Most of these games make you into a walking bipedal with 5 fingers. They were deemed Humans by the unicorns. No idea why they deemed it Earth ponies made the Game and system that ran it, but it fit so no one really cared. I had the rest of the day off giving me 8 hours to goof around. For 3 hours of VR a new add on was released and I tried it out. It was called Badminton Wars. You were given some paddle and had to hit a netted ball over a net. Then there were power ups you could hit and if you spiked the last point your opponent was killed by Fatal Strike which varied by paddle and level to what happens. I got hooked on it. So I spent 2 more of my remaining 5 hours on that game. There was some plot to it but I skipped those scenes. As I exited the device I saw a Quick Food stop and grabbed a bite to it. If there is one thing good about dragons it’s their meat. By god is it good. As I started back to my room I saw that dark pony from earlier “Hey little missy your sister comeback alright?” I called out and she stated in a more confident manner “We are content with her condition, though We would like to know how thou knew we were sisters for We do not recall mentioning it.” I said it was a simple guess and began to walk away. “We are called Luna if you wish to know and not little missy.” She said. That was about all I was going to deal with before getting 11 hours of rest. As I lay down I couldn’t help but feel that that name was familiar and come to think of it so was Celestia. Luna and Celestia, where did I know those from? Guess I’ll figure it out tomorrow before the big … wait were tomorrow’s missions and battles canceled not that that would affect the hatcheries. Once again I need to take sleeping meds to get to sleep otherwise I will be thinking like this for ever. I pop open a can of Pola take a swig then take the pill. The effects are almost immediate so I got into bed quickly activated the alarm and the world went black.