• Published 30th Oct 2011
  • 1,264 Views, 13 Comments

Party Popper - SureFreeD



As Pinkie invites all her friends to Sugar Cube corner for her common parties, ponies begin missing.

  • ...
 13
 1,264

Chapter 2

Party Popper
Chapter 2

Rainbow Dash and Spitfire stood up, still wobbly from what they drank.

They looked around, and saw that Flutter shy wasn't there.
"Hey *hick-up* where is F-Futteraye?"
Rainbow Dash asked in a drunk voice.

Twilight looked around, only to confirm that Flutter shy wasn't there.
"I'm going to the bathroom, to see if she's there"
With that Twilight sped of to the bathroom.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No leave me alone, what do you want from me?!"
Flutter shy panicked, being stranded to the wall and nothing to see except darkness.
"Where am I?"
She asked in a quiet yet worried tone.

"You're in the basement deary, I just got sick of you, always useless, doing nothing!"
The voice shouted, it was metallic, more of a magnified voice.

Flutter shy shook her head, looking around, she fiddled trying to get out, but no success.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"She's not in the bathroom"
Twilight spoke as walking down the stairs from Pinkie's room.

"Why would she leave the party?"
Pinkie worried.

"Maybe she went home"
Spitfire laughed.

"Not funny, she would never go out in the darkness by herself, and it's only ten o'clock"
Twilight huffed.

All of the ponies looked around, trying to find Flutter shy.

They looked behind couches, under tables, all around the party room.

"I-I can't find her"
Everypony was worried, where did Flutter shy go, went outside, she would never go on her own, especially when it's dark.

Rainbow Dash was about so speak, until her brain saw flashes of future memories, memories that disturbed her, memories that could happen at any time.
She saw.
Flutter shy lying in a pool of blood, still alive, coughing, pleading for help, somepony to help her out.

Rainbow returned with a scream.

"Hey, you alright?"
Spitfire asked Dash.

Her heart was almost near her throat ready to jump out, her eyes turned blood shod, her body trembling, looking into blank space.

"Whoa, what's wrong?"
Spitfire was worried.

Rainbow Dash was breathing heavily, still, her legs spread.

"Maybe you should lay down"
Spitfire suggested, pushing Rainbow Dash to the couch.

She sat on the couch, throwing her head back, sighing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Now, stay still, you wouldn't want me miss do you?"
The metallic voice spoke.

"No, please don't, what have I done to you?!"
Flutter shy panicked as she saw the large needle with yellow substance inside.

It was in front of her face, then it lowered.

It went into her shoulder, piercing through flesh.
She screamed, her eyes quickly became watered from pain.

The yellow liquid slowly entering her body, feeling the pressure of it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I CAN'T FIND HER!"
Twilight shouted, everypony looked at her.
Her eyes watering, a single tear rolled down her cheek and dropped into the wooden floor.
Sobbing.

"Now, why do you have to cry for it Twi?"
Applejack asked walking towards her, she placed her hoof on Twilight's shoulder.

Then, all of the ponies heard a scream, coming from down below.

"What in the hay was that?"
Applejack confused, looked around to see the source of the scream.

A loud knock was heard from the door, Pinkie Pie quickly bounced to it.
She tried to open it, but it won't budge.

"It-it's stuck?"
Confused, looking at the handle and lock.

"Hey, you in there, this is important, you should leave this place, go to the town center, the Mayor will say what to do next"
The pony behind the door sped off.

"No, it's locked, how?"
Pinkie still struggling to open it.

Applejack came over, running toward it, using momentum, she turned around, gave the door a good kick.
The door fell, making a wooden stump noise.

"There y'all go, free to leave"

It was still night, couldn't see a thing, only the lights from the town center where a large number of ponies were gathered.

They went outside, and into the crowd.

"Now I know this never happened, but some of our residents began missing, we don't know where they are or where they'd run off to"
It was the Mayor, speaking to the crowd.

"Now we need all of you to protect yourselves, be on high alert and always cautions when indoors."

With that the Mayor stepped off, the crowd began scattering around, ponies mumbling.

"What now?"
Scootaloo asked.

"Now nothing, we just stay till mornin', we can't just spread around, we need to be together."
Applejack insisted that no pony left.

Twilight yawned.
"You know it's getting really late, and I have some work to do tomorrow."

"No Twi don't, didn't you hear, there is a killer on the loose!"
Apple Bloom spoke.

Twilight giggled
"There is no such thing as"

"AAGGHH!"

She was interrupted by a scream coming from Sugar Cube corner.

They all looked at Pinkie.

"What, why are you looking at me?"

No pony answered, they walked into Sugar Cube corner, continuing their party, but still cautious.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"M-my w-wing, no"

Flutter shy was still stranded to the wall, one of her wings gone.

"Aw, how sad, now you won't be able to fly now would you, of course you can't."

She listened to the voice in disgust, anger and rage.

"LET ME OUT, YOU BASTARD LET ME GO!"
Flutter shy shouted at the figure, it didn't look a pony or some sort, it was different.

The figure threw the chopped off wing into a bucket.

"Haha, no way, I'm enjoying this."

Fluttery shy squeaked and lowered her head, sobbing, she began to cry.
Tears flowed down her face, splashing into the cement below her hooves.

Something touched her face, it was a feel of leather, then she looked at it.

It wasn't a hoof, it was a hand, with five fingers sticking out of it.

Her eyes gaped in surprise, she was shocked, began breathing heavily.

"W-what are you?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ow *cough* why did you do that for?"
Rainbow Dash had a bucket of water spilled on her.

"You were sleeping, and you know, it's not a good idea when there is a killer on the loose."
Spitfire told her.

"W-what?"
Rainbow Dash looked at the windows, they were boarded up with wooden planks and metal pieces, the door was the same, bolted shut and barricaded.

"What's going on?"
Rainbow Dash flew up looking around.

"We told you already, now stop messing about, this is serious"
Spitfire's relaxed tone, grudged with fear.

Still soaking with water, the blue Pegasus flew over to the kitchen.