• Published 26th May 2014
  • 371 Views, 0 Comments

Lunar Nights - GamingPoptart



Imagine a young man by the name of Michael. Who is coming back from a exciting and very exhilarating Halloween party, and may I include he is also quite buzzed. While driving he finds a different kind of animal that wasn't in any text book.

  • ...
 0
 371

I Must Have had One too Many

I Must Have had One too Many

The night time air and cool breeze, beautiful display of stars that decorate the night sky that put most humans in awe, but for Michael this was not one story. You see Michael was a 20 year-old man child. He worked his dream job of being a successful YouTuber, and even wrote a book just for a some fun. He was also someone who was a little too smart and sometimes angered his friends with the constant banter of his Atheists belief.

Michael was just coming back from Halloween Party that his best friend Alex had set up. Alex was one of Michaels best friends they’d known each other since the 4th grade. Now Michael was driving back to his humble above trying to keep the car straight and look like he was a safe driver. Even tho this wasn't the truth he was buzzed borderline drunk. Lucky for him the roads where very empty so he really didn't have to worry that much about traffic and the hell of bumper to bumper when intoxicated, no one wants to be in a car accident drunk.

With his Silver Chrome Daft Punk helmet setting in the passenger seat he was sing along to his radio Around the World. Michael was a big fan of Daft Punk so much that he had made a Thomas on of the robots of the robotic duo, and even bought the suit they wore in the music video of get Time to get Lucky. Sadly all of this had to come to a sudden halt as he say a mysterious figure on the road, his car stopped a little easy barely grazing the body that laid before him. He slowly got out of his car and carefully head up to the front of the vehicle.

The last thing he wanted to see was a dead body. He was hoping it was just a prop some dumbass through nonchalantly to the side and the wind gusted it to the street. As he peered over the front his headlights shined on something he never thought to even be in reality.

What had been the mysterious object looked was actually a living... pony. It’s coat was a dark shade of blue and when he looked on its flank there was a illustration of a crescent moon, something like a tattoo. With its whole backside in the color black, when he set his eyes on the face of the creature he notice a quite adorable looking pony with a long horn a few inches in length. Then He also saw that the Unicorn had a set of wings. To add to the confusion and disbelief he noticed that it was wearing Royal Apparel, ranging from dazzling glass shoes on its hooves all the way to a sparkling black crown. Now he didn't know what the hell it was. All he knew was he wasn't just gonna let this rare mysterious creature stay laying on some street where some idiot might run it over.

So he started to walk towards the Unicorn Pega-Pony animal. He was at first a little terrified of touching it and trying not to awake it. Easing his way under the body he realized that the pony was as soft as a hotel pillow that you could sink your head in. What really surprised him the most though was how light the creature was. He could probably hold this animal with one arm, but he gently lifted it up and cautiously placed her in the passenger seat next to him and took his helmet. tossing it in the back. Gently put the seat belt around the pony proceeding to the driver seat and starting up the car. He drives home with thought racing through his mind, the one that keeps popping up is “I must have had one too many”

Author's Note:

The whole story will not be in 3rd person, even though some chapters like this will be most of it will be from the perspective of Michael.