• Published 28th May 2014
  • 628 Views, 6 Comments

Doctor Whooves. An adventure beyond time. - BaileyWolfBushey



Strange unknown experiments & kidnappings began to grow in the suburbs of Ponyvill. The Doctor gets sent to investigate, but wines up facing the most darkest adventure yet.

  • ...
2
 6
 628

The call for help

When both of them entered the Tardis Ditzy was mind struck,Book shelves covered half of the room, around every corner was a display of some form of culture, some of the culture Ditzy learned in school. It was almost like a museum! different doors lead to different rooms, each room had a story, a theme to it. An upper floor was filled with many other displays & doors & even more book shelves, I guess the Doctor loves to read. many Chandeliers hung above the room as the light source, the ground was a smooth white floor with a red carpets leading to the main door. in the middle laid a control panel with new age technology something that she has never witness before. Everything seems so different but yet it's fantasying to experience all this. It's like a whole different world in here! a world full of imagination & creativity, everything was so beautiful plus it was way better than her original home.
The Doctor jogs to the control panel & begins pulling levers & pushing different buttons, at his nearest corner.

"H-how did you get all this machines? Are you a inventor or something?"

"I'm a Timelord. Are race is about thousand years more advance than yours. We were born with machinery like this."

"Okay mister but you look very similar to us ponies."

"And you ponies look just like us Timelords. Go figure!"

The Doctor runs around the console like a lab rat. He continues to pull levers & push buttons until, a loud strange noise echos the room.
The Tardis is alive! Ditzy is finally escaping just as she wanted. A big smile is show to prove it.

"Now tell me anyplace you love to visit."

"Wait what! what do you possible mean Doctor?"

"This is a type forty Tardis that is able to take us to any place, any planet, any universe."

"There is more the one universe?"

"Yes! I want you to think of every universe as a bubble. Try to imagine that if you well."

"Every bubble represents a pocket of time & space. The Tardis can jump from one bubble to another!"

Happiness filled Ditzys heart with content & joy. She can finally be free from all the worries of life, no pain not any longer she was set free.
the race of thoughts run through her head, she doesn't know were to go first unless it's far from that harsh place she once called home.
The Doctor walks to a typewriter & begins to type like a monster. just like every typewriter a paper slowly pops out of the top with a rich black ink laid on the thin paper.
But the written symbols look different from Equestian English. All of a sudden the roar of the Tardis makes it's presents once more.

"Come with me I want to show you something."

The Doctor took Ditzys hoof & they both walked up to the front door, The Doctor takes out a key & places it gently on the lock. He slowly turns the lock & the door was now opened, reveling bright colorful starts along side roaring meteorites Ditzys eyes grew big for what she was experiencing. It was outer space! something that she thought she would never see. Everything was mind blowing & incredible, a calm quiet universe was out there for her to explore & discover.

"Have you ever seen anything so wonderful & beautiful?"

"Never had before Doctor. I've been anticipated this moment for what seems like centuries now!"

"Well then I'm glad you came aboard! Let's go."

"Outside the Tardis? We'll surely fall!"

"You forgot? gravity doesn't exist in space."

Ditzy slowly walks out of the Tardis only to find herself floating in midair. It was almost like swimming but with no water or lake or even a huge ocean, well of course if outer space counts as a huge ocean of wonders. The Doctor swims up beside her & he began to stare at the cosmos with his dark blue eyes.

"You don't want to know how long it took me to fix, the breathing habits up here. It was a challenge."

"Am I dreaming? if so please don't pinch me! This is way more better than that terrible world!'

"Your far from dreaming. I've been going on adventures such as this since 1963!"

"1963? but you look young how?"

"It's a long story. I have 13 lives but after saving Gallifrey the Timelords granted me allot more. This is my 15th life."

More meteorites clash through the vicinity near them, The Doctor looks on with a child pose of joy. A smile quickly appears on his face as he stares on with enlightenment, he begins to fall calmly on his back so he can enjoy the peace of space. Shortly after Ditzy also laid to rest being mind blown. The Doctor quickly pulls out a book & a pencil, than he quickly turns to a clear page & he begins to start writing.

"What's that? A journal or something?"

"Close. It's my Diary. I always keep this with me for recording discoveries, on my trips."

"So why are you doing all this for me? Nopony else takes me on any trips. then again my family was really poor."

"Well it's always good to have a friend. A companion to experience amazing new phenomenons with."

"Thanks Doctor! I never really had a friend before."

"It's my pleasure! Does your parents know your out here?"

"My parents are dead. they were my last friends I had until I meet you."

Ditzy's eyes begin to fill up with uninvited tears. She slowly turns to one side side & begins to cry. The Doctor was felt extremely sad for her & what she went through with, all the chaos at her home planet. He swims towards her & gave her a shoulder to cry on.
They both hugged each other with a welcoming grasp of convert.

"I'm so so Sorry Ditzy. I know for a fact you don't deserve this. Come lets get back in the Tardis.

The Doctor Grabs his jacket & they both walked to the Tardis. The Doctor shuts the main door only to be greeted with an awfully ear shrinking
alarm. The Doctor quickly dashes to the controls & begins to push buttons & pull levers once more.
The Tardis begins to take off with it's usual sound.
Finally the alarm shuts off, The Doctor pulls down his monitor & begins typing on the dark black typewriter. The screen begins to flicker up with static.

"Whats going on Doctor?"

"A message, I'm receiving a message. but by whom?"

"Hey Doctor look!"

The screen of the monitor quickly regain single once more, but in the monitor a figure of a elderly pony with a black suit was shown.
He was standing on a metal frame walkway with a dark background.

"Ahhh that's better. Doctor! So your my replacement hmm. Haha I've seen better!"

"Doctor who's that!? Another Timelord?

"Well he's my first life. My first form. He's me!"

"Correct my dear child! I'm you! hmm I seem to be stuck up here. How very disturbing."

The first Doctor looks down from the metal frame only to find a huge problem. He was nowhere. He pulls out a pocket watch & begins to stare frighteningly. He tucks the watch back in his pocket & looks back at the two travelers.

"That seems to be the problem, A time breach. Here I am staring at my 15th life, & I bet he has no clue on the event."

"Here I am staring at my 1st life who's, not giving me an ounce of information on the situation."

"Don't get smart on me young man! We are dealing with a time breach. That's why I'm here. The pocket is open."

"Time, breach how?! I thought I crossed it years & years ago."

"It's The Master my child! He's performing a illegal experiment on civilians. the chemicals are exposing time it's self."

"The Master? I thought he was put on trial & sentenced to death."

"Think not my child. He cheated death. Now he has Timelords working for him. He corrupted them I say!"

"It cant be the master who corrupted them. It has to be a higher power of some sort. Were is the test site?"

"Equestia but be very protective of your surroundings. The chemicals in the air, caused a hostile outbreak."

"Outbreak? Oh dear this sounds exciting! I presume."

"remember It's far from over my dear child! It's far from being all over!"

The 1st Doctor begins to fade away & the screen begins to static once more. The Doctor quickly pulls out his screwdriver & begins to repulse it on the monitor, with hopes of getting another greeting from his former self. His hopes were crushed when he received no response. He places his screwdriver back in his pocket & starts to type on the typewriter once more. Once the paper pops out of the typewriter, he grabs it & inserts it in a long thin crack on the controls. The crack quickly swallows it up.

"Alright Ditzy there is a chest back there grab whatever supplies you need. We might be here for a while!"

"I'm confused what is going on?!"

"I'll explain later. Now your planet & our universe is in danger!"

Ditzy rushed to the chest grabbing almost everything out of it, meanwhile The Doctor reaches for his diary & screwdriver & other strange looking machines. The roar of the Tardis is now present once again. They have landed on Equestia.

"Ditzy listen. We are in a alternative universe. A rather chemical covered universe."

"What do you mean Doctor?"

"Everything is going to look different. & trust me it's not pretty. Are you able to handle it?"

"Yes I am."

The Doctor pulls out his key once again & places it on the lock. He slowly turns the lock until it peeked. He slowly opens the door.
What they saw was rather very disturbing than the previous world.