• Published 8th Mar 2014
  • 2,127 Views, 34 Comments

My little dead space - InkingWell



Issac find him self in a world of horses but with him he bring back the nightmare he thought was over.

  • ...
4
 34
 2,127

Part 3 The Meeting

Issac and the C.M.C were walking in ponieville To Twilight's house
"Well here we ar."Apple Bloom said to Issac as the got to the first step of the door Isaac smelled pancake as his stomach growled realizing he never did eat something for about 24 hours.
"Um do you think she mind if I ask for something to eat?"Issac said to the C.M.C as they all heard his stomach growl again.
" Yeah I think she won't mind in fact I don't thing any one of us have eaten yet." Apple Bloom said as the rest of their stomach growled to.They then open the door and where welcome by a voice that said
"Oh a customer why hello what would yo-" her voice cut short when she realize who it was.
"Oh hi girls who's your friend?"Asked Twilight when see saw the middle age stallion with them.
"His name's Issac and he not form around here." Apple Bloom said to Twilight as Issac opened his bag to show her his items he had.
Twilight looking at the object wonder where he came from.
"Um not trying to be rude but we all are kind of hungry."Issac said to Twilight as all there stomach growled again.
Twilight now hearing this said
"Of course I have some pancakes right now in the kitchen."she walk into a room where a frying pan on a stove with some pancakes on it.After they all ate Twilight told the the girls to get the rest of her friends so they can have a meeting with Issac,Issac agreed with her plan and the C.M.C where off.
"Do you mind if I lay down for a bit? I haven't gotten much sleep." Issac said to Twilight
"Sure you can, they won't be here in a while." Twilight said to Issac as he slept by the wall as he slept she examination his suit and helmet thinking it was one piece but soon is fold down into many pieces wondening how it works she found out it was made of multiple pieces and try it on her self but it wouldn't work because of her horn got in the way then the door open and she quickly hid it.
"We came as quick is we could." Said Rarity as she enter the door with 4 other ponies followed close behind.
"Oh thank you for coming."Twilight said as shook Issac awake.
"Hun? Oh I'm awake I'm awake."Issac said shaken by Twilight who woke him up he then yawn and move his muscles a bit.
"What so important that you need a meeting with us?"Rainbow Dash said
"Well it about this ponie Issac."Twilight said
"Oh my goodness do you have coltfriend?"Rarity said to Twilight
"No I'm not her coltfriend besides I don't need a marefriend."Issac said to Rarity
"The reason I told you all to come here is that he needs some help that's all."Twilight then set his suit on the table.
"Whoa that armor is awesome!"said Raindow Dash as she did a little back flip in the room
"I think it can use some colour to it, it looks so dull is this why you called use here so we can help with his fashion." Rarity said puffing up her hair.
" Rarity I'm pretty sure see didn't call all of us all her for his fashion."Apple Jack said to Rarity
"OH MAYBE SHE WANTS US TO THROW A PARTY FOR HIM TO WELCOME HIM TO PONIEVILLE!" Pinkie pie said to him inches from his face nearly having a heart attack .
"Guys can I just tell you what I want to tell?"Twilight said to all of them they all then settled down
" Thank you OK Issac isn't from around here and I think it would be nice if we help him."
"OK but can I see him with his armor on ,it he would look 20% cooler if I saw it on him." Rainbow dash said
"Um OK."said Issac as he put his suit on they all said wow as his suit helmet clicked together.
" Happy?" Said Issac to Rainbow Dash
"Yeah you more like 120% cooler!"as she shouted in glee.
"Well now that settled how will we help him?" Apple Jack said

Author's Note:

Well long chapter may seem short but I write different when they talk even comepair mine to some one eles writing looks different I will post these when I have the chance bye.PS I work with this chapter with my spelling so it is as cheesy or funny sometime I wont post for a week because of divorce but I'm OK with it bye.