• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 1,548 Views, 24 Comments

Pony of Braves GaoGaiGar - PonyRobo



Crossover between King of Braves GaoGaiGar and FiM. Only rated Teen as a safety measure.

  • ...
 24
 1,548

Chapter One: The Arrival

Pony of Braves: GaoGaiGar

By PonyRobo

Chapter One: The Arrival

Alarms blared as the brave but exhausted warriors rushed to their posts aboard the slender white cruiser.

“CHIEF! This space is collapsing faster than we thought! At this rate, we only have a few more seconds until it's wiped out, and us with it!”

“What? That’s impossible; our calculations couldn’t have been that far off! That also means… oh no! Mamoru and Kaidou! Fire the ES-Missiles right now! They have to escape!”

“It won’t work. Since the missiles aren’t yet loaded, it will be some time before we can fire them. Even with the help of The Power, there’s no way out of this. At least we’ll all pass on together…”

Suddenly, a bright green glow began to emit from a humanoid figure tied to the front of the cruiser. “No! It won’t end like this… I won’t let it! OUR COURAGE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED SO EASILY! GADGET TOOL! GALEOREA… ROOAAADD!!” A flash and they were all gone. The cruiser, the large figures attached to it, everything vanished in a burst of bright green light. Where they were headed, none could say, but it would at least be preferable to certain destruction…

This is the continuation of the tale of the brave king who transcends fate.


It was a perfectly ordinary day in Canterlot. The sun was shining high and bright in the sky (as it should have been), nothing was on fire (for once), and Luna was asleep (and therefore not bowling nobleponies over with The Royal Canterlot Voice; despite Ponyville’s best attempts, it hadn’t taken long before Luna forgot and relapsed). All told, it was another boring day in court for Celestia, listening to the concerns of conceited nobles while desperately wishing for something, ANYTHING, to interrupt the monotony. Well, not anything, Celestia supposed; Discord escaping would still be a step down, but not by much. Perhaps a friendship letter…?

No luck on that front either, it would seem. Despite Celestia’s frustrated gaze, a letter from her faithful student (or even her friends! Celestia enjoyed their correspondence as well) still failed to materialize. At this rate, it was going to be six more boring hours until an extremely dull state dinner, and then she would lower the sun and turn things over to Luna. Perhaps they would stay up and talk; night court had been rather slow since her sister’s return. However, just as Celestia began composing a mental note to talk to Luna later, an incredibly loud boom split the sky. Ponies throughout the room cowered in terror, and a loud crash informed Celestia that her sister had been awakened as well. Immediately, thankful for the opportunity to do so, Celestia spread her wings and flew through a now-shattered window to see what had made such a noise… and stopped cold.

“What is that thing… no, wait, what are those things?” Celestia thought as she observed a sight previously unknown in Equestrian history. Far off in the distance, a large green tear had been ripped through the sky, and through it emerged a large white object utterly unlike anything the princess had ever seen. Attached to it were a number of smaller objects that seemed to resemble Diamond Dogs, though the proportions were slightly off. The one in front drew the majority of her attention, as it also possessed a lion’s face set into its chest and was glowing a bright green – the same shade as the color of the rift, Celestia noticed. However, almost as soon as it began, it was over; the… objects, for lack of a better term, exited the rift, which then closed behind them, and began to fall.

At first, Celestia was stunned. What were these strange items, and how had they come to Equestria? What was that rift, and how had it been created? However, confusion soon gave way to panic, as Celestia noticed the trajectory of the objects would take them straight into Ponyville, wiping it off the map. Her face set with grim determination as she formulated a plan. While the things showed no hostile intent and did not appear to be moving under their own power, the fact remained that they were threatening Ponyville with their descent. This would not be tolerated. Summoning forth reserves of power she had not used since the first confrontation with Discord, the princess of the sun tore out of Canterlot with blazing speed and threw herself in front of the objects while simultaneously attempting to grasp them with her magic. As she gritted her teeth in effort, she was able to hold the largest object in the swirling golden tendrils of her power and gently drop it between Ponyville and the Everfree Forest, though the attached objects were tossed about a bit in the process.

“SISTER! THOU ART UNINJURED?” Luna shouted as she landed gracefully next to her sister. “WHAT… I mean, what are these objects, and from whence did they originate?”

“Don’t worry Luna, I’ll be fine, I just need to rest for a minute.” Celestia sighed as she sank to her knees from the effort required in landing the objects safely. “As to your second question, I have no idea. I’ve never seen anything like this before, but hopefully further study will allow us to… what?” She slowly got to her feet and backed away as the objects began to glow with a bright light. Then, something extraordinary happened; the eyes of the smaller objects lit up and they began to move!

“Argh, where are we, HyoRyu? This looks like Earth, but something’s off, almost like civilization disappeared or something.”

“Um, EnRyu, you might want to watch what you say. It appears that we have an audience.”

The princesses were too stunned to respond. There had not been a day this strange in Equestria in a very long time, and it was apparent that the strangeness was just getting started…


A/N: And so it begins; my first attempt at a fanfic, and a very odd crossover to boot. I admit the use of the Galeorea Road is a bit of a stretch, but between the similarity to the Galeorea Comet and the fact that it’s never used on screen I think I get a bit of leeway. Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments below, constructive criticism is always appreciated.