• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 1,004 Views, 4 Comments

Wanted - CaleMcManus21



A young man cares for an abandoned pony on his doorstep when... It happened.

  • ...
5
 4
 1,004

Act 2

I stepped outside and closed the door, doing it in a way so I'm not intimidating the boy. "What box?" I asked.

"Well, I was walking home from school one day and I just saw a box with several holes in them. I assumed there wasn't anything in it so I kept on walking until I heard a noise. I walked over to the box, opened it and saw this yellow coated, pink-maned Pegasus." My heart was pounding. "I dropped it off here to ask if someone will take care of it while I was away for a few days but I was running out of time so I left." This kid clearly has no idea what's he's done. Just then, Lloyd opened the door and poked his head out.

"Uh Six?" He asked. "We got a problem."

"Not right now, Lloyd" I said. "I'm talking with someone."

"Dude, this is an emergency." I turned back to the kid.

"Give me one minute" I said.

"Ok" he said nervously. I entered the house and faced Lloyd.

"What is it now?" I asked. "I'm in a predicament right now. This kid is looking for Fluttershy" I said.

"That's the thing" Lloyd said. He pulled out his iPhone and showed me a website where the news can be read.

'Young Kid Claims to Have a Yellow Pegasus for a Pet.'

"Shit" I muttered under breath.

"Now what do we do?" Lloyd asked. Instead of answering him, I opened the door.

"Sorry kid, but I haven't seen a box" I lied. The kid looked down sadly.

"Oh... Ok" he sadly walked away. I have a feeling that his sadness is fake. Once he was out of sight, I ducked back into my house, closed the door, and locked it. I grabbed Lloyd's iPhone and continued to read through the news.

'Reports of a kid claiming to own a yellow Pegasus for a pet is spreading. Is the kid making up stories? Or is he really telling the truth? Anyone who knows about the existence of this creature please report.'

"Now what?" Lloyd asked.

"We're going to guard Fluttershy with our lives, that's what." Just then, Jason and Olson joined us along with Fluttershy.

"Dude, we just watched the news. Fluttershy is wanted" Olson said.

"And we can't let them find her" I added. "God knows what they'll do when they find her."

"Probably sell her and get lots of money, or experimented on" Lloyd suggested. Fluttershy whimpered and hid behind Jason. I slapped him upside his head.

"Dumbass" I said.

"In all seriousness, what are going to do?" Jason asked. I closed my eyes and begun to think for a moment. After awhile, I opened them.

"I want one of you to take Fluttershy and hide her. If anyone questions you about her, decline." Olson stepped forward.

"I'll take her. There's a spot in my neighborhood that only I know. She'll be safe there."

"You're my neighbor. Plus, I know the spot too and you're hiding with her."

"Of course" He said. Fluttershy hugged me tightly.

"But I want to stay with you" she said.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy, but my area isn't safe at the moment."

"Will we see each other again?" She asked.

"Yes" I promised. Fluttershy looked at me tearfully. "Olson, I'm counting on you to keep her safe" I said.

"Of course" he said. He picked up Fluttershy and held her close. He gave me a nodding gesture and headed out of the house. When the close was clear, Olson ran. I could've sworn I saw Fluttershy looking at me.


The place was an abandoned shed behind the neighborhood. It may not be roomy, but at least it's a good place to go when you're trying to hide from someone. Olson placed Fluttershy down and pulled out his phone. He sent me a text.

'I'm here and Fluttershy is safe.'

'Ok. Stay there until we come by.'

'Understood.' He pocketed his phone sighed.

"Is Six coming?" Fluttershy asked hopefully.

"Yeah, don't worry" Olson said. "This is a spot where Six and I hide when we run from bullies." Fluttershy walked up to him.

"Why is he called Six?"

"He was involved in a fight and ended up with...." Knowing that they don't know what bullets are, he tried to come up with something Equestrians knows. "Six scars on his back."

"Six?!" Fluttershy asked, surprised. Olson nodded.

"It's a miracle that he survived that attack."

"What's his real name?" She asked him.

"I kinda promised him not to let anyone else, let alone a pony know that."

"Is he embarrassed by it?" Olson nodded.

"It's what started that fight in the first place. Someone made fun of his name, chaos ensued, and Six won... With a price."

"What happened after that?"

"Now he gets respected because of what he went through."

"Because of the six scars, right?" She asked. Olson nodded. He then approached the door. "Wait, where are you going?" She asked.

"Checking if the area is clear" he said. He grabbed a wooden baseball bat and opened the door. He stepped out and closed the shed. He walked a few inches away from it and looked around. Nothing. He sighed with relief. He turned around and opened the shed door. "The coast is..." A gunshot rang out. Fluttershy gasped and staggered back. Olson fell to his knees, groaning in pain. Several more gunshots rang, bringing him down for good. Behind him were a few gangsters.

"It exists!" One of the gangsters gasped.

"Of course it does, grab her!" Three gangsters entered the shed and seized Fluttershy.

"SIX!" She called before a gag was tied around her mouth. One of the gangsters picked up Olson's phone and looked through his call history. He then selected my name and pressed the phone against his ear.



Back in the house, my IPhone rang and I answered it. "Olson?" I asked.

"Olson? I'm afraid he can't come to the phone right now" the voice said.

"Who the hell is this?"

"Last time I saw Olson, I'm pretty sure several bullets were planted into his back." I punched the wall.

"Where's Fluttershy?" I asked angrily.

"She's safe with us."

"I'm coming over there and I'm getting her back you prick."

"I'm sure you will."

"Put her on the phone."

"As you wish." I heard muffled cries and whimpers over the phone.

"Fluttershy?" I asked. The muffled noise tried to respond to me.

"Here's what's going down" the voice said. "We're going to prove the existence of this creature to everyone and will sell her to a place that accepts rare animals. After that, we'll make big bucks. And we want you to help us get what we want."

"Fine. Tell me your location and I'll be there so we could settle this shit."

"The warehouse by the pawn shop. Be there." He hung up. I hung up as well and turned to Jason and Lloyd.

"They killed Olson and they now have Fluttershy. We're going to show them what happens when they mess with us Bronies."


I had opened up the safe in Raleigh's room and retrieved the handgun and mag. I inserted the mag into the gun and pocketed it. I left the room, closed the door, and walked to my room. I opened my closet and moved some coats aside. Leaning against the wall was a shotgun and a crowbar. I grabbed the weapons, left my room, and went downstairs.

"My car, I'm driving" Jason said as he twirled his keys.

"I call shotgun" Lloyd said.

"Here you go" I said, tossing the shotgun over to him.

"I call shotgun front" I said.

"Oh that's very funny, Six!" Lloyd shouted. "That's real funny!" We went out through the front door. After locking the front door, we climbed into the car. I got into the front seat and handed the crowbar to Jason.

"I know you hate using guns so I decided to give you a melee weapon" I said.

"You know me far too well" Jason said. "So where are heading?"

"The warehouse by the pawn shop."

"God, I hate that place" Jason muttered. He shifted gears, backed out of the driveway, and drove down the street.

"The plan is simple. Find Fluttershy and kill everyone else."

"What of the young boy is there?"

"Oh I have something special in store for him" I said with a snicker.



In the warehouse parking lot, Jason parked by the only car that's there. "Let's do this" I said as I climbed out of the car. Jason and Lloyd exited the car and followed me to the door. "Go around back" I told my two remaining friends as I cocked my gun. I knocked on the door just as they did as they were told. One of the gangsters opened the door.

"What the fuck do you..." I cut him off by putting a bullet into his head.

"Shut up" I said as I walked over his body and into the warehouse. I turned my head and saw Olson lying on his front. He had several bullets into his back. I walked over to his body and bent down next to him. His eyes were partly open. "Thank you for doing your best to guard Fluttershy" I whispered as I closed his eyes.

"Welcome" a voice said. I looked up and saw a gangster which I presume is the leader and the one I spoke over the phone with. "Shall we make a deal?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said as I sneakily pocketed my handgun. "Let's make a deal." I got up and walked up to him. "Where's the yellow Pegasus?" I asked. The gangster clicked his fingers and his remaining few gangsters stepped out of the corners. Two of them held a bound and gagged Fluttershy. She looked at me pleadingly and whimpered behind the cloth. "So... What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"We sell her to a place where we get big bucks. Or we could have her experimented on." I put a finger to my chin and thought for a moment.

"I was thinking more of..." A gunshot cut me off. One of the gangsters had a big bullet wound on his chest.

"Yeah!!!" Lloyd called out. He shot another gangster in the chest. "Leave Fluttershy alone, you fucks!" He shot another gangster.

"Lloyd, wait!" I shouted. He laughed maniacally as he shot another. The leader pulled out a handgun, cocked it, and planted a few bullets into my friend. Lloyd crumpled to the floor. "Lloyd!" I yelled. The gangster leader aimed his gun at Fluttershy's head. "You fuck" I whispered.

"Let's start this again!" He shouted.

"No..." A voice said. Jason had crept up behind the leader and struck him with the crowbar. I watched as he began beating the shit out if the leader.

"Ok, ok, you got him" I said. I approached the two and planted a bullet into the leader. "He's dead, it's over" I said. I had a knack of ending things very quickly. I quickly untied Fluttershy and hugged her tightly. I felt her cry into my chest as she returned the hug I gave her. "I told you I would come for you" I whispered to her. Just then, I felt a gun to my head.

"Get up" Jason said. I turned my head. He was using the handgun the leader had.

"Jason, what the hell?" I asked.

"Get up Six" he said, keeping the gun to my head. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?" He asked.

"What, wanting to kill me?" I asked.

"Six, you're my friend, I don't want to kill you."

"Then why the gun?" I asked.

"In case you try to do something stupid." I stood in front of Fluttershy, guarding her.

"Jason, put the gun away" I pleaded.

"No Six, I want you to move away."

"You're not killing Fluttershy!"

"Six, there is a character from a TV show behind you! Do you know what kind of breakthrough this is?!" I felt Fluttershy grip onto me. "All my brony life I dreamed of seeing a character from a TV show. And now I have. I'm sorry Six, but I can't let her go home."

"We have to! The Equestrians are probably on their way here to take her home!"

"And I won't let that happen!"

"Not a choice! They can do magic. They can do whatever they please!"

"Six, we'll be famous. The brony community will respect us for hanging out with a real life MLP character."

"We're already respected the way we are!" I snapped. I could tell Fluttershy was not paying attention to either of us because I felt her shaking, whimpering, and crying.

"That's what you think! My family hates me for liking the show! You're the only friend I have left alive that appreciates the show as much as I do! I don't care what you say, but Fluttershy is staying here on Earth. I'm going to take her, and I'm going to show off to the entire brony community that I just kissed Fluttershy. A real life Fluttershy!" He raised the gun a little a higher. "And I'll have to kill you if you continue to get in my way!"

"Jason, don't make me do this!" I shouted as I drew my gun and pointed it at him.

"Look at you all tough and shit! I bet your family hates you for liking the show! Admit it! When you told them you like the show, they laughed at you and called you names!"

"I was introduced to it in the first place!"

"Oh really?" He asked mockingly. "Who a showed it to you? One of your sisters? One of your friends?"

"Raleigh!" I shouted. "He willingly decided to watch it and liked it so much that he showed it to me." Jason tightened his grip on the gun.

"And I bet he got gunned down by his own men for liking the show."

"Fuck you for that" I said and shot him I the chest. Jason shot me as well. Fluttershy gasped and staggered back as I collapsed on the floor. Jason started laughing.

"That's it, isn't it? He got shot and killed for liking a show meant for little girls. Just like how I was hated, humiliated, and brutalized."

"For your fucking information" I said. "The entire military academy he's in happens to like the show. And how dare you make fun of the only brother I had who died!" I planted a few more buckets into Jason, killing him. I laid on my back, crying for several reasons. I just killed one of my closest friends and he just made fun of my brother whom I was so willingly to see when I got here. But instead, I receive news that he died and he was the very first person to introduce me to the show in the first place. My vision begun to dim. I was able to see the faint outline of Fluttershy before exhaling my last breath.