• Published 25th Apr 2014
  • 482 Views, 2 Comments

Octopus Balloon - The System



A small upright story of Takofuusen.

  • ...
 2
 482

Takofuusen's Hello

It's eyes slowly opened to the bright daylight.

A happy feeling grew in its chest. It's heart began to beat faster and faster. It now sounded like a high-pitched drum beat.

It flew away with the wind pulling it across the sky.

For such a blank, hopeless area, Takofuusen was glad to be a happy creature.

It flew past Dave Spector, who didn't seem to notice anything.

This world was blank.

It flew in and out of tunnels

This world was very blank.

It flew high above the wasteland, looking at everything below.

This world was too blank.

Takofuusen forgot why it wanted to come back here. But it wasn't going to have that thought let me down. Its memories of the colorful world is what kept it going all these years. The smiles of everything he flew past. The bright, yellow sun, and the inviting, white moon.

The memories felt warm and fresh in its mind, and kept its heart going.

But it wanted to go back.

This desire sprouted a new question: How did it get there in the first place?

It thought, and remembered how.

It began to search the world, looking for the only tree with color.

When it did, Takofuusen fell into a deep sleep next to it.

-(- Hours Later -)-

A cold breeze woke Takofuusen up, it's eyes greeted by sunlight. The blue sky and the green trees caused its joy to grow again. Much more than before.

It slowly rose up, and took flight amongst the clouds.

Takofuusen had returned.

Author's Note:

Though not much is known about it, Takofuusen makes me happy when I see it.

It even looks happy itself.