• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 899 Views, 12 Comments

Clarity - FallenShadow000



Dreams and Nightmares... they can open a gateway to one's true calling if they are properly understood. I know they did for me, and I wish to share these experiences with you, so you too may understand.

  • ...
3
 12
 899

The Sweetest Dream P2

I could feel the warmth of her body curled up in my lap. She wrapped her forelegs around my neck as I took her up and kissed her. I felt every fluid, every bit of skin, every feather as I ran my fingers through her wings.


Her wings were soft as a down pillow; her primaries rigid and majestic. I felt my heart pulse hard; for a moment I thought I'd have a heart attack. She wrapped her beautiful golden vanilla wings around us as her soft pink mane fell over her eyes. She blushed deeply, and then pushed me onto my back with surprising assertiveness.


She stuttered: "I-I love you sooo much!" before she kissed me once more. I ran my fingers through her wings and mane as she shivered and quaked. Again, every feather, the weight of her tiny, delicate body, her hooves creating a slight pressure on my chest before wrapping around my shoulders to embrace me.


I've only ever felt this once before with a human, and after this, I declare it false forevermore. What I felt back then, before now, was not love. Fluttershy's hair was soft, her hooves gentle, and her lips warm and inviting. I could see more affection in her eyes than any human could EVER muster.


She reached her hooves out to me, and asked bashfully, "Will you...um, massage my um... hoofsies please?" I obliged, gently kissing and rubbing her soft appendages. She nuzzled me again, and told me she had never felt like this for anyone ever before. Her soft muzzle rubbing my chest... I almost fell out from the feeling; I had to struggle to remain.


Her blush was deeper than ever as she spoke to me, “I’ve never felt this way before, ever.” I was afraid for a moment; afraid that things would go into shameful territory.

I told her, that under no circumstance did I wish to lust for her. Only to love her.

She blushed crimson and said that it was not her intent, and that sex didn't matter.

I told her "That's all I needed to hear". As I laid her on the couch I told her she made me happier than any human girl ever could.

She responded, telling me that I made her happier than any pony could.

I took her bottom hooves in my hand, gently kissing each one. I kissed my way up her legs to her stomach, blowing a raspberry as she cooed. I made my way up her chest, and gently suckled her neck before resting upon her lips again. We returned the kiss back and forth, our tongues dancing in time as I caressed her from hoof to neck.

When we finished, she said "I love you for who you are inside, and out".

I picked her up and laid her on my chest. Pulling her head in close to me, I asked her, "Do you feel it? My heart is beating for you."

As I ran my fingers through her mane, I continued stroking her wings, which were slightly taut. She breathed heavily, and gasped "I feel it. I feel it all. Do you feel my heart too?”

“I do feel it, Fluttershy." I kissed her again; her breath, her lips, her saliva sweet as nectar. I could feel every drop of love and affection from what I came to know was a living, breathing angel.

I began to tear up as I kissed her. I told her, "This is too good to be real. There is nowhere near enough goodness in my world to create you as a living being”.

She wiped my eyes, and gave me a pair of sweet bedroom eyes. She whispered "I am very real. I can feel you here, and that is all that matters now."

I stood up from the couch, and had Fluttershy lay on her stomach. She looked up at me again with those gorgeous, God-made eyes, and said "I love you... more... more than anything or anyone ever.”

I responded, "I love you too, my sweet Fluttershy." I began to massage her legs again, working each of her soft hooves, planting light kisses as I went. I worked every kink from her wings, straightening and preening her feathers.


She would squeak and moan as I worked my hands up and down her body, occasionally shuddering, and telling me how good it felt. The feeling was more intense than ever: The heat radiating from her, her sounds audible as a crystal-clear Bose speaker.


I picked her up and cradled her. She looked at me and asked "Could you do more?"

I wrapped my arms around her in a gentle embrace and asked "How much more?"

She smiled and said, "Nothing is too much for me, when I'm with you," before closing her eyes and kissing me once again. I pulled a plate of strawberries over to a small end table. I took a strawberry and swirled it around her lips, and gently rubbed across her tongue before feeding it to her.


She chewed gently and licked her lips. "Mmmmm... almost as delicious as you are". She gently licked my cheek, and I once again felt her warm breath, every ounce of her love behind it.


After I finished with the strawberry, I pulled her in close. I yawned a bit heavily, and said "I'm so sleepy. All this love is making me very content."


I looked up and said to her "Stay with me. Don't ever leave me."


She said, "I'll never leave you". I put one hand over her mane, and my other arm fell over her back before we fell asleep. Just as I nodded off, I felt her nose touch mine. That was the last thing I felt before I awoke.