• Published 8th Jan 2014
  • 1,721 Views, 56 Comments

Borderlands: Rise of Equestria - Playtindo



Give 87 bazillion guns to a bunch of tortured mares. What do you think they will do with them?

  • ...
8
 56
 1,721

Chapter 1: First Contact

To say General Stalus was in a good mood was an understatement. It had been three months since the caribou invaded Equestria. The invasion had gone without a hitch. With the princesses and all the other mares enslaved, order had finally come to Equestria. He was about to go out on a stroll to observe the town of Ponyville when he got a frantic knock on the door.

"General Stalus! General Stalus!" The frantic cries of one of the privates were heard behind the door.

"Enter private!" Said the General as he grabbed his sword. For all he knew it would nothing, just a civil uprising that could be put down. The private that entered looked scared beyond belief.

"General..(pant)..there's a..(pant)..ship.." The private said between breath's.

"Catch your breath, soldier." Said Stalus as the soldier straightened himself. "Good, now what happened?"

"General, there is a flying ship on the outskirts of Ponyville."

General Stalus did what any sensible being would do at that moment. He burst into laughter, catching himself on his desk to ensure he didn't fall over. "And where is this ship now?" He said, barely containing his laughter.

"Near the former element of kindness' house, Sir."

The General straightened himself. "I suppose I should humor you. Gather a squad, we'll go see your flying ship."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axton and Maya were getting ready to leave the ship when their ECHO's informed them of a incoming group. They didn't show up as friendly nor hostile, so they agreed to approach whatever was out there with caution. The boarding ramp of the shuttle opened to reveal a small cottage about fifty meters from the ship.

"Axton, look!" Said Maya as she pointed in the direction of a group armored men approaching. The all had horns on each side of their head and carried large swords and shields.

"Primitive locals, great" Said Axton as the group stopped about ten meters from their ship. Several of them were staring Maya with hate in their eyes. The only soldier not carrying a shield walked towards Axton with his arm outstretched in a handshake.

"Greetings, my name is General Stalus." He gave another quick glance at Maya before ending the handshake.

"Name's Axton, and this is Maya, our friendly-neighborhood Siren." He said as he gestured to Maya.

"Pleasure to meet you," She said, reaching for a handshake, but the General ignored her and continued to talk with Axton.

"So, what brings you to Equestria?"

So that's what this world is called. Thought Maya as Axton told the General that they were looking for a Vault.

"A Vault of riches?" Asked the general as he raised an eyebrow.

"I wish I could tell you but she knows more about Vaults than anyone else."

"Really?" Said the general as he clenched a fist.

Forcing interaction, nice. Axton's smarter than he looks. Or he's telling the truth.

"We will take you back to the town library, we might have a reference on this so-called vault in one of our tomes."

"Thank you," said Maya as the group began to walk towards the town.

Author's Note:

This story will give my full opinion on Fall of Equestria.
If the caribou are going to get slaughtered, then you can guess my opinion.