• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 602 Views, 17 Comments

You Broke The Universe - monkeylegs



After travelling to another universe again, Pinkie notices she just broke reality, and her and her friends have to fix it, fast.

  • ...
 17
 602

You Broke It

Princess Sparkle was reading a book before she goes to bed, shes reading it to remind herself what princess's do. Its a book on princesses, Luna had raised the moon and Celestia had lowered the sun, and the entire castle was dark besides a dim purple glow of Twilight's horn, that she was using to read. Suddenly, Twilight heard a loud crack in the wall besides her, and a bright light, that looked blinding to the alicorn. She quickly turned and looked at the source, and she found a glowing crack in the wall. She didn't know how to react. The strange glow couldn't be from outside, its night and the glow would be to bright even if its daytime.

She heard something in the distance loudly scream "TWILIGHT!" in an afraid tone.

Twilight turned to see a bright pink earth pony with worried blue eyes continue talking,

"Twilight! Twilight! I broke space!!! I'm not sure how to fix it and if I don't the beings from the dimension Tartarus would be freed because Cerberus doesn't guard the space-crack!! Soon it'll get all big and stuff and all the things could go anywhere and destroy stuff! I NEED HEEEEELP!" The pony spoke at a speed that was impossible for Twilight to understand,

"Excuse me, Pinkie? I didn't understand that." Twilight said, confusedly.

"I-Broke-Space-And-Now-There-Is-A-Crack-In-Reality-And-If-We-Can't-Fix-It-It-Will-Probably-Destroy-A-Few-Worlds-Then-Let-The-Creatures-Of-Tartarus-Out." She spoke at a very very slow pace.

Twilight stared blankly, then started giggling.
"Oh Pinkie! This is another one of you and Dash's pranks isn't it? You had me really worried for a second!" Pinkie didn't change expression.

"Pinkie?..." Twilight said.

"I need to get the others, pronto. I can use some of my magic to find the source of the problem and how to fix it,but fixing a crack in time and everything else isn't easy." Pinkie said, in an almost scary tone of seriousness.

Twilight look scared now, "I'll get Celestia. She would be able to get the others quicker then I can." she said, walking towards another room.
"Okay, I'll see if I can find how to fix this." Pinkie yelled so Twilight could hear her.
"Princess Celestia! This is important!" Twilight yelled, running to Celestia's room. The elder princess woke up, looking tired from her day.

"Yes Twilight?" the princess tried to stay awake as much as she could.

"We need to get my friends! Pinkie broke reality and we need to fix it! Shes trying to figure out how to fix it." Twilight said, in all seriousness. The solar goddess fully believed her former student, and her horn began to glow. Four scrolls disappeared from a large pile.

"I've sent notes to your friends, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity. They will see it, since when it appears it makes a bright light for a second and loud noise. They should come soon, as I've said it is a very important matter, which I am correct?" Said Celestia.

"Yes. Really correct. Pinkie said if the crack keeps growing then the creatures of Tartarus may escape, since they could go through the crack instead of the gates!" Twilight explained, urgently.

In the distance, they heard a large explosion, then from one of the windows a sonic rainboom being performed. seconds later, Rainbow Dash flew in at high speeds, and flew right past the ponies, untill managing to stop and slowerly fly towards the princesses.
"Princesses." The rainbow-maned pegasus bowed as she landed.
"So, whats the problem?" She asked.

"Its Pinkie. She broke space and now we need to try to fix it. Of course, shes helping too. I had Celestia send notes to you all to get you here." Twilight explained.

"Notes? Just notes? I thought she send me a flashlight,piece of paper with some ink on it, and a blowhorn! It woke me up so fast I
fell of my bed!" Rainbow Dash complained.

"Um, whats wrong with Pinkie Pie?" Somepony asked, the group walked over to where Pinkie was, and Rarity was standing staring at Pinkie. She had her eyes closed, wasn't moving, and looked like she was a pink statue.

"I'm.. not sure.." Twilight said confused "Pinkie. Pinkie? Pinkie?!". Applejack trotted in, along with Fluttershy. The entire group stared at Pinkie in silence. Celestia walked up to Pinkie, and her horn started to glow, after a few minutes, it stopped. Pinkie openned her eyes, to show they were glowing bright white, the group gasped in surprise.

Author's Note:

If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes in this story, please do tell me through message or comment. I'm a fast typer so I make mistakes that the little red squiggly line thingie doesn't mark.