• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 1,027 Views, 10 Comments

The New Year - Nineveh



Twilight writes a thank-you letter to her friends, but something unexpected happens...

  • ...
1
 10
 1,027

Rainbow Dash

Dear Rainbow Dash,

Hey, daredevil. This year, I learned about your loyalty.
Thank you for sticking with me, er, us through all these years. Thanks for your devotion to our friendship, and to all of us.
You're the fastest pony I know, both on land and sky. I apologize for any inconvenience I've given you. You are an amazing Pegasus, and pony in general; what with you claiming victory in the Best Young Flyer Competition and being personally acknowledged by the Wonderbolts themselves, being accepted into Wonderbolt Academy.
And, to add, I'm so happy that you'd decided to start reading Daring Do! Oh, spoiler alert; Daring Do meets her long-lost sister! Just kidding. Haha!
I hope you fulfill your dream of joining that aerial team this year, and we'll be here with you every step of the way.
I love you, Dash, and Happy New Year!

Your (I'll say this once) "egghead,"
Twilight

P.S. Wish Scootaloo a Happy New Year from me as well, would you? And good luck finding her super special talent. She really adores you like a sister she never had, you know. Be nice to her this year! Hahaha!