• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 495 Views, 1 Comments

Me, My Assistant, and My Tardis : 1 - Magic Wand



When the doctor lands in ponyville, he must find a new assistant, his tardis, and of course help the citezens of Equestria

  • ...
 1
 495

chapter 2

"Right then!"The doctor exclaimed,"Where is she?"

Suddenly the room shook, casting the doctor into the wall,and the princess down to her knees.

"That, would be her."She said looking over her shoulder before calling as she ran out of the door,"Stay here."

He yelled at the top of his lungs,"Allons-y!" Then ran out of the doors and headed the other way.

He dashed to where he had been held, surprising the guard and causing him to fall out of his Chair. Before the guard had time to yell the doctor had grabbed his sonic screwdriver and sprinted back up the stairs. Clutching the screwdriver in his mouth and trying to stay up right as the building shook, the doctor ran to the source of the shaking. Parts of the ceiling collapsed around him and with all the guards scrambling for shelter, no one stopped to look at the strange stallion that raced by. The doctor raced as fast as he could with his new legs, his jacket blowing and rustling behind him.

When he arrived at the room, he was surprised that ponies could have built all this. It was brilliant, simply brilliant. The ceilings were impossibly high over their heads and all made of stone. It was mostly flat with a few steps and elevated ground at one end. On top of it two thrones sat next to each other, one blue and one yellow. Bright, beautiful banners hung above them, and while they where woven, they looked painted like murals. Three other ponies stood in the room, but none of them had noticed him yet.

The blue mare (which must have been Luna) was ranting on as Celestia stood in front of her. She, like her sister had a mane that seemed to flow on forever. Her coat was a dark blue and on her head was a small black crown, but it was not as big as her sisters. Her mane seemed the color of the night sky and twinkled with stars. Luna herself was not as big as Celestia, so she must have been the younger of the two.

They both kept their horns aglow and their wings spread wide behind them. Luna continued to rant, while Celestia tried to calm her enraged sister down. But what was strange was that a lilac see through mare stood between them. Her mane was a dark navy color with streaks of purple and pink. And on her head was a gold crown bigger than Luna's with a pick gem in the middle. She also had a pair of wings and a horn, but she wasn't nearly as big as both the princesses.

Another thing that intrigued him was that they all seemed to have a mark on their haunches. The sisters seemed to have a sun and a moon which matched the hanging banners. While the lilac pony seemed to have some sort of... pink star on hers. He had heard Luna speak of making the moon lasting forever. Which would have explained the sisters cutie marks, they had something to do with the celestial bodies. Since her's was a star did that mean that all ponies were connected to some sort of spacial object in the universe? He decided that the answer would have to wait.

She seemed to be talking to the blue horse, but the blue horse didn't seem to realize she was there. That when he realized, she must not actually be here. Some thing must have brought her here. Most likely she had come from the future, since she kept telling Luna not to do what ever it was again.

"... are we? Why did you and Celestia disappear?" the mare asked confused. The doctor tried to find a way he could get her attention and draw her away without the princesses noticing him.

Suddenly, the blue princess was swept up in a cloud of black mist and lifted high into the air. The ball began to glow red hot, and the heat was increasingly at an impossible speed. The ball continued to grow and glow, shining bright, white and casting the room in light. When it broke, the mare inside was not the same. This must have been the change Celestia had been talking about he thought. The mare now stood before him in armor, it was a light blue covering her chest, head, and hooves in an intricate pattern. Her teeth turned to white, pointed fangs, and her eyes turned to slits, making he pupils look like those of a dragon's. She laughed at Celestia and began to bust down the walls and ceilings with dark blue streams of magic.

While the princesses were distracted with dodging each others attacks, he ran over to the lilac mare and grabbed her hoof. she jumped at his touch not realizing he had been in the room. He pulled her off to the side and into the shadows behind one of the pillars. She gave him a wide-eyed look, but knew it was better not to speak. She looked so scared and frazzled, with her eyes betraying her feelings.

"Are you alright?" he asked, putting down the sonic screw driver. He smoothed down her mane with his hooves and then stepping back.

"Fi...Fine." The mare stammered,"But I was in ponyville, and now I'm here. Who... Who are you?"

"The Doctor. Just the Doctor." he replied picking his sonic screwdriver back up with his mouth.

He used his hoof to change the settings so he could use it. The Doctor swung his head back and forth slowly, trying to scan. He got a small beeping when he scanned over Luna and the lilac mare, but Celestia was clean. It was obvious that the mare's scan was strange because she had come from a different time by some means. But the blue mare's readings were off the charts. He changed the setting and held his screwdriver up again.

Some dark energy had chosen to use her life force. But the condition was worse than he thought, it hadn't chosen her. No, it was worse than that, she had chosen it. It was some life form from the stars, that he was sure of. The question was, why did she let it take her? And how did she encounter it?

"Excuse me Doctor, but my name's Twilight, and I was wondering... If you could tell me how I got here?" Twilight asked the doctor, shifting her wait from foot to foot.

"Well,"he said,"You tell me. Did you use magic, drink something, teleport, um... some kind of electronic device, or did some one do this to you? See the thing is, I just don't know."

The lilac mare concentrated for a moment, trying to remember what happened. Her face was screwed up in concentration. What she didn't notice, was what was happening behind her. Celestia had refused to fight her sister, and Luna was enraged. She had named herself "Nightmare Moon, bringer of the night" and the sisters had flown out of the castle and int the sky.

"I remember that Zecora..." Twilight stopped as soon as she realized they were gone. She gave an apologetic glance at him and flew into the sky. She floated there for a minute and looked down at him. "Sorry, I have to follow Celestia."

He heard crashing, and could see bursts of lights in the sky. Without wings or the tardis, the doctor was stuck on the ground while the battle raged on above. Ever few seconds he would here screams and the crash of buildings. With nothing left to do, the doctor began to leave the room. He was half way out the door, before he heard a crash. The princess lay on the ground with Twilight looking over her.

He peered around the door at both of them, making sure that neither one of them saw him. On the ground, Celestia didn't stir. Her eyes were closed and he couldn't make out if she was breathing. Twilight had sat down and cried. What ever this was, it must be a big event in history. It would have been a bad idea to interfere, especially without having the knowledge of this world.

The doctor turned around and started to leave. Behind him he heard Celestia get up and he nodded his head. She was strong enough to handle what ever happened. Right now, the doctor had two things on his mind. Find the tardis, and find out how this universe worked.