• Published 28th Dec 2013
  • 733 Views, 2 Comments

The FlutterMac Short-Story Dumping Ground - SubCinemaProductions



This is the place where I post my (entirely related!!!!!!!!) FlutterMac short stories. Instead of having multiple stories under 1,000 words, they'll all be here!

  • ...
6
 2
 733

"Intro"

Well, welcome! SubCinema Productions here!

This, as stated quite finely in the description, is the place I shall call my FlutterMac dumping ground. I don't normally fall for shipping, but this one took the cake! And, to show you how much I do love this pairing, I have two surprise guests for you!

...

...

That's your cue!

Oh, uh... Hello there?

Oh, yes... hi...

Heh... well everyone, here is-

Everyone?

Just ignore it.
This is Fluttershy and Big Macintosh everyone... and everypony.

Ah still don't see what ya mean by "everyone".

Dear, there might be donkeys or dragons or other creatures besides ponies... watching us...

Heh... yes. Quite.
Now, you two, we've got some questions that the fans would like answered. They're nothing intrusive and I promise you, and I've looked through all of them myself. Are you up for it?

Eeyup.

Sure.

Alright! Splendid! Doop-a-dee-doo! Question number one is from John Smith. "Did either of you loose your virginity to each......" And I'm not going to finish that question.

Eeyup.

And I'm also pretending I didn't hear that. NEXT QUESTION!
This one's from Jane Doe. "Have either of you met Princess Celestia?"

Oh yes. I've seen her many times when we've had to save Equestria. Well, we being, myself and the girls. Not big Mashy here.

Mashy?

Nnope. Ah spend too much time on the farm working to go out and socialize with all of the fancy ponies. Eeyup, all I need is my plow, my orchard, and my filly.

Awwwwwwww...

Who's that?

The studio audience. Now, we've got time for one more question for you two. This one is from Barthanax, ruler of the seventh pladual and keeper of the great zhaal. "Is it true that you two had a rather large rubber band war last Tuesday? If so, can you share your collective strategic knowledge of these infernal, tiny instruments so that we can..." Wow this goes on for a while. Let's just answer the first part of the question.

Welp, not many ponies or other folk know this, but Flutters and Ah are very competitive. Y'see, the way Ah figure it, we bein so gosh darn quiet has all of that natural pony loudness stored inside of us tighter than a whale in a bucket. We make do this way.

Sometimes we overdue it though. Just like the rubber band war. It got just a little out of hand.

Yes, I head that most of the west-half of ponyville was covered in rubber for about nine hours.

...he did start it...

Well, there you have it folks. Let's thank our guests for showing up.

Bye.

Goodbye everyone!

Thank you all, and now let's get to the stories!