• Published 25th Dec 2013
  • 2,038 Views, 28 Comments

To be an Invader - FaelaArts



Wormholes are often unpredictable, unless your an Irken that is. Zim was expecting the wormhole, what he wasn't expecting was Dib to get lucky and shoot him into it just as he shot Dib in. Stupid Dib.

  • ...
3
 28
 2,038

The art of Invading

To be a good Invader, you need to be able to go to a world and immediately blend in with the local species.

To be a good Invader, you need to quietly overtake the world, and prepare it for the Irken empire’s arrival.

To be a good Invader, you need to trust your robot with all top secret information, in the case you fail at any point.

To be a good Invader, you need to be disciplined, and stop at nothing to take over the planet



But, to be a great Invader, you need to be able to do this while handicapped.



To be a great Invader, you need to do this while wearing a disguise that barely hides the fact you’re an alien.

To be a great Invader, you need to put plans in motion to take over the world, without the government even sparing you a glance.

To be a great Invader, you need to know the strengths of your robot, even if it is defective.

To be a great Invader, you need to know when to use the local species to their most usefulness.






What kind of Invader are you?