• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 223 Views, 0 Comments

Back to the start - RainbowRavenRra



What if everything that should had happened didn't happen? What if everything was taken away? This is a journey back to the start. Before the elements of harmony became the elements of harmony.

  • ...
 0
 223

An idea

Back to the start

Chapter one- An Idea

Night engulfed the small town of Ponyville as ponies prepared for a blissful slumber ahead. That is, except for six little ponies as they got ready for the best sleepover ever.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST. SLEEPOVER. EVER. WHERES MY PARTY CANNONNNN" screamed a way too excited Pinkie Pie as she scrambled around the library trying to locate her might I say, weapon.

"Pinkie Pie, I would appreciate it if you would not blow up my house like you did the last time." replied a calm purple unicorn who had cleverly hidden away the party cannon earlier that day.

"Awwww but what's a sleepover without a party cannon", sulked Pinkie Pie as she slouched back in her beanbag.

"There there darling, there's always makeovers to kick start a sleepover!!" Rarity said as she batted her eyelashes furiously at the group's two most dishevelled looking ponies.

"You touch any part of me and I'll buck you straight into the door", came a reply from a certain rainbow maned pegasus, earning an approving nod and grin from an orange pony beside her.

"Fine, but don't come whining to me when you find fleas or who knows what in those manes of yours. How about you Fluttershy, want a makeover? I brought cucumber slices and everything!" said Rarity.

"That sounds lovely Rarity. That is, if you don't mind." squeaked Fluttershy.

"Of course not darling, if I do say so myself, makeovers are the perfect way to start a perfect sleepover!" replied Rarity as she began to brush Fluttershy's long pink mane.

"YEAHHHH THE BEST PERFECTEST SLEEPOVER EVERRR WITH ALL MY BESTEST FRIENDS. YAYYYYY" screamed Pinkie Pie, as laughter echoed through the small library as the ponies giggled at Pinkie's enthusiasm.

"Ah sure have to agree with Pinkie Pie on that one. Nothing's better than having a sleepover with my best pals. Ah don't know what I'll do without ya." said AppleJack, and with that, the best friends huddled together in a group hug, completely unaware that every little movement was being watched. Watched very very closely....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the library, a dark shadow loomed. After being trapped in stone thanks to those best friends, he was back for revenge. And to spread chaos, but more on that revenge part. It sure wasn't fun on his part to painfully chip away at stone until he broke free. I mean, it took an entire month, of course the dude's angry now. And he wanted revenge. He wanted to take back what was his. The beautiful chaos and disharmony he had created before he was stopped by the Elements of Harmony. He wanted them to pay for putting an end to his chaos.

As Discord sneaked around the library, waiting for an opportunity to strike, a revelation of any weaknesses the elements of harmony had, any idea to hit him.... And then it did.

"Hmmm don't know what you'll do without them hmmm. Why don't we find out?" Discord laughed menacingly as evil thoughts filled his mind.

That was all it took. A single idea. One little idea that could turn Equestria upside down, inside out and all around full of chaos.