• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 608 Views, 3 Comments

Octavia and Vinyl Smash - Salceleeon



Octavia has a concert coming up and she expects Vinyl to be there this will lead to Vinyl moving out. Will the two be frrieneds after this.

  • ...
 3
 608

Drunks Can Changes

The drapes had been covering the bright day of Celestia's sun it was 11:00 A.M. Octavia lay there in the thick brown sheets stearing at the cieling. Rising the covers fell away exposing slashes and cuts across Octavia's flanks. This was do Octavia slipping and crushing a emepty wine glass sending the shards into her leg.

Wincing Octavia trotted out of her room and into the kitchen. Uncorking another bottle of wine Octavia poured a glass. That was what Octavia had been doing since that night at the bar, consuming glass after glass, spilling tear after tear, and sitting in the dark hour after hour. This time it would be differnet. Taking the glass Octavia walked with a slight limp to the door of Vinyl's bedroom for the first time in weeks since Vinyl had been gone. With a loud creek the door opened of course Octavia expected the emptiness she had emptied the room herself after all. This time she looked around not seeing the emptiness, but remembering the pony that had been there. She had sat on that bed listening to Vinyl sing and produce her music, wishing that Vinyl would pause take Octavia into a loving embrace, but no Vinyl had her boyfriends to consider. Octavia thought that Vinyl didn't want her until that night that kiss.

Now the only thing that were left in the room were the bed, Vinyl's large desk, a night stand, and a small dresser. Walking over to the dresser, curiouly Octavia opened the top drawer exposing a envelope which Octavia must have missed when going through the drawers. Taking a sip from the wine glass Octavia set it on the night stand as she sat on the bed. Octavia took the evelope riped the seal away opened it and there was a letter from Vinyl in it.

Dear Octi, this is your friend Vinyl. I am not good at telling you this in real life so I have decided to write you this letter. I don't know if I will have the courage to give this to you now, but as you read I hope you will understand this.

First, I am sorry I have not been there for you I have had work to deal with and getting drunk after work. Two, I am sorry that I have been having so many guy friends over. The truth I don't care about them. I have always and will always and forever love you. I guess it is just that fact has been sinking further and further back into my head. I guess I am trying to say I am trying to say I am sorry for being a total ass. But I care I really care for you I love you with the deepest part of my being and it has just been hard for me to except it with myself.

To complete, this letter Octavia Mella Melody I love you. It just took me a little bit to remember.

With Everlasting love your faithful

friend Vinyl Scrath 08/18/2013

Equestria
Looking up from the letter Octavia had not relalized that a slow stream of tears were flowing from her eyes. Standing Octavia whipped the tears from her eyes. Walking out of the room Octavia took the computer from the table she walked towards the couch. Sitting down Octavia opened the internet and sent an email to her manager. It was time to get her life together and give a second chance as Jack said.