• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 1,593 Views, 14 Comments

Griffin Pony war. - Meh121



Story two to my other story with ww3 read Pony/Human WW3 first

  • ...
11
 14
 1,593

Manehattan-And then some part 1

"Manehattan." The princess said to me pacing back and forth.
"Any details on our situation?" I asked her.
"We have to send you in to take out hostiles the city is being overran as we speak." The princess said to me.
"Sometimes I wonder if it is good to be good at what I do." I said to her.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Being sent on these crazy fights that are in desperate need of our help because with out elite teams half our battles would have been lost no matter our training for the regular soldiers our enemy always out number us." I said to the princess looking down at the floor and kicking my hoof back and forth.
"You think I like being princess sure it has it benefits most of the time but we all have to do what we have to do!" The princess said to me.
"I know that but now that I have a stable life I actually worry about dying but I know I signed up to be a solider and I will always fight no matter if I die or not I guess it's hard to explain." I said to her.
"It's one of those thing you feel but can't explain." Luna said to me walking in.

"Exactly that." I said to her.
"Any who then I guess you get your day of rest before you leave you also need to pick another squad to go with you and have a full group of 10 and last time I checked you had 9." Celestia said to me.
"How about Luna?" I asked.
"She is busy with royal duties." Celestia said to me.
"You?" I asked.
"I'm also busy..." Celestia said to me looking annoyed.
"Dr. Whooves?" I asked.
"Busy!" She said.
"Is there anypony who is not busy?" I asked.
"No everypony is busy." She said to me.

"Your kidding....." I said to her clearly a bit pissed off.
"No." She said to me.
"Fine then when do we leave?" I asked her.
"Tomorrow at sunrise tell team 105 to make it with you at sunrise." She said to me.
"Consider it done."I said to her.
I walked off out of the castle wondering who we could bring into this war in here it would have to be someone close.
(Earth) I thought to myself it's the only other place.
"You know Earth is unreachable right now since it's not a world war." Twilight said to me.

"Do you always do that to me?" I asked.
"Do what." She asked titling her head like a dog wondering what the hell something is or something said.
"Read my thoughts." I said to her.
"No only when I can tell you are stressed." She said to me.
"I'm not stressed." I said to her.
"Then what are you?" She asked me.
"Deep in thought and frustrated." I said to Twilight teleporting myself into a part of the forbidden library section to find a spell. The guards saw me and nodded knowing something was needed from there. Not every spell was forbidden from the library some were just classified spells I was going to have to to use the most top secret spells almost forbidden until Celestia ruled it on tier 1 on the spells only 20 years ago.

"Golem.....G.....where is the G section!" I shouted kicking the ground.
"What?" I heard a voice from behind say to me.
(How the hell.........wait what was that voice.) I thought to myself.
"What!" I shouted as I turned around finding the assassin behind me.
"My cover it blown!" The assassin said into a com radio.
"Well get out of there and fast" the voice said back to her.
"Not happening" I said grabbing the griffin by it's beak.
"Let go!" The griffin said to me trying to shake free.
"Gladly." I said stabbing a knife through the grffins beak. The griffin made a huge shriek as the knife went trough her beak after much effort I got the knife all the way through the beak.
"You.......you.... I'll kill you!" The griffin said to me trying to grab the kinfe out of the beak.
"Go ahead and try to kill me you won't get far at killing me." I said to the griffin pulling out my pistol.

"One problem where am I at." The assassin said getting ready to attack.
I turned around when I did the griffin kicked me across the room slamming into a few tables I still manged to get up even after the huge amount of pain in my legs.
"is that the best you can muster?" I asked standing up.
(Damn these sound proof rooms.) I thought to my self as I shot the griffin in the wing. The griffin still came flying at me I flew up out of the way letting the griffin slam into the book case. I used my back hooves to slam the griffin through the wall breaking the tower wall down.

(Wow are my legs stronger then I thought.) I thought jumping out of the tower at the amount of speed I jumped and the speed of gravity made my hooves 10X stronger then they all ready were. As I came flying down on the unexpecting griffin I hit her in the chest I got off the most likely dead body that lay before me. Ponies from all over came to see what had happened even both the princesses even came to see what had happened.
"How did you break a tower wall those things are at least 3 hooves thick." Celestia said to me. I pointed to my hind legs and shrugged. I pulled Luna aside and asked just low enough so she could only hear me.
"Where is the golem spellbook at?" I asked.
"In my room I was trying to play around with that type of magic but I'm havin some problems with it." Luna said to me.
"Allright then we need to get there fast." I said to her teleporting us into her room.
"Here I think you can see I'm missing something but I have no idea what it is." Luna said to me.

"Well I'm not Jewish or Pony Jewish so let's see what we are missing." I said to her.
"Check.....Check........Check......Check......and half this word is missing all it says is roy....bl..... I have no idea what the hell it is but I know who would." I told her summoing Twilight to us.
"Spike I need you to finish cleaning...........oh hey how come you are not home." Twilight said to me.
"Read the newspaper when we reach Manehattan tommorow." I said to her. Twilight just nodded.
"So what's up?" She asked.
"Luna and I can't figure what the hell this stands for it's missing almost every letter. Twilight just looked at us and was rolling on the floor laughing.
"It's simple it's Royal blood." She said still laughing.
"It's not that funny." I said to her shaking my head.
"I did not think it was either." Luna said.
"Ok Luna we need some of your blood on the golem even a bit would work." I said to her.
"Will do." She said using her horn pricking a bit of her coat making just a few drops of blood came down on the golem.
"Now just wait." I said. The golem some how sucked the blood up as if it were drinking it.
"WHOA!" Twilight said hiding behind me but peaking her head out.
"Well it worked." I said smiling a bit.
"I guess it did." Luna said.
"Now we got a number 10 for us." I said watching as the golem got up the golem was a gray and black color it's cutie mark was a moon for a cutie mark.


"Whoa I'm awake after a few hundred years of sleeping I'm awake my name is Moonlight I was a veteran of the first pony dragon war I was then turned into stone by a evil unicorn magician who called himself The Great and Powerfull Tristen.
"Trixies great granpa I asked?" Thinking Luna would know.
"Yes it is." Luna said.
"So your not a golem?" I asked still wondering.
"No sir." Moonlight said.
"Well then because you have your own freewill I will ask this then would you care to be our number 10 for a mission into Manehattan?" I asked the ex solider.
"Who is it against this time?" He asked.
"Griffins." Twilight said finally peaking out from hiding behind me.
"Well I knew we would fight them sometime and from being in stone I have not aged so of course!" Moonlight said cracking his neck.
"Good because we leave in 3 minutes!!!!!! Holy mother of!!!!!" I shouted teleporting the whole team to our chairoit. After that I was completly drained out of casting for a few hours.
"Well that was fairly easy I did not have to move a single hoof." Rarity said as she patted me on the head.
"I'm not a dog." I told Rarity.
"Actually you kinda are." She said to me.


"How!?" I asked looking at the metal in the chairiot seeing I was a dog.
"Um so how did this happen?" Twilight asked picking me up.
"No idea and let me guess none of you know how to fix this do you?" I asked.
"Nope." They all said at once.
"Great now I'm some 2 foot tall dog I guess at least I ain't a rat sized dog." I said.
"Well I hate to break it to you but your only a puppy." Aj said.
"Well I don't even know how I'm gonna fight a war as a damn puppy." I said panting.
"I kinda like you being a dog." Rarity and Twilight said petting me it felt nice but annoying.
"Stop treating me like a dog I'm still your commander." I said
"Um I think some one needs to learn their place right now." Rarity said making a cage.
"No you're not putting me in that......"
(God I hate magic.) I said.
"Well then it looks like I'm in charge since I was the one who thought about putting that pip squeak in a cage." Rarity said. No one disagreed.

(Wow even the one I married is not helping me.) I thought. This gave me time to think of how I got transformed into a dog. (Hmm Let's see I became dog tired after casting to many spells in a short peroid of time.) Then it hit me dog tired! (They take stuff so literal here.) I thought to myself. (Now for the cage thing.) I thought. I leaned forward breaking the cage open and before Rarity could do anything went into my bag for a energy bar.
"What is he doing?" Dash asked.
"I have no idea." Twilight said.
"He is eating." Fluttershy said.
(It worked!) I thought transforming back into a alicorn.
"Um we are good right?" Rarity asked.
"Yea we are just let me do this for you." I said casting a spell on her turning her into a bunny.

"Why you!" Rarity said to me.
"Time for you to get into the cage." I said putting her into the cage.
"10 minutes until we land." The Driver said to us.
"April fools is the best holiday ever." I said pointing at Rarity.
"It's not really a prank. She said.
"Give me a second." I said.
"You want some food?" I asked her.
"Yes!" Rarity said.

"Go ahead and eat the rabbit pellets in the back." I said.
"Ughh I can't beleaive you are making me eat rabbit pellets." She said.
"3...2....1..." BOOM the whole cage was filled with Rainbow collored paint.
"Why you my mane if it is ruined when I turn into a pony again so help me." Rarity said.
"Oh trust me it is going to be." I said.
"Ok get off and good luck." The Driver said flying off as soon as possible.
"Ok here little Rabbit time for you to get into your pony form." I said making her into a pony again.
"Why you." She said.
"Shut the fuck up before you get us spotted." I said
"Well I never." She said.

"What part don't you understand about shuting up!" AJ said to her.
"I just." Rarity said starting to tear up.
"Shut the hay up!" Twilight said.
"Let's move." I whispered. We moved through the tall grass team 2 had just landed beside us.
"Glad you could make it." I whispered.
"I'm surprised we have not been shot out of the sky." Spitfire said to me.
"Same here." I whispered.
"Celestia told me to watch every step once we get into the city get ready to assist other squads and be ready for mass waves of griffins coming in." I told our team and team 105.
"Right keep it close." Spitfire said.
"I need 5 minutes then we can teleport to the city and I can burn this field down." I said.
"Ok." Spitfire said to me. The grass felt like razors cutting a bit at each of our flesh griffin feathers are used to these kinds of things.
"Incoming gun fire on the east." I said.
"Get down!" Dash said.
"Where are they?" Sorain asked.

"Hang on I'm gonna burn them alive turn around if you have a weak stomach." I said. I picture the area they were in and used my hoof to raise fire in the selected area and left a dome of fire around them so there was no way out. One of the griffins thought they could fly out of the dome instead he met a quick death turning him into bones the fire I created was twice as hot as your normal house fire at least thats what Twilight told me.
"Well let's go hop through the portal I'll catch up with you." I said.
"All right mother fuckers who want's to kill the commander of the equestrian army." I yelled out. A shit load of griffins came out of the grass.

(Well then this might be harder then at the mountains.) I thought to myself.
I saw a way I could do something that has never been done before using the metal from the barn to make a tornado of shrapnell made by pony and not nature from the everfree forest. I conentrated on ripping the metal out of the ground and breaking the glass from the windows now the hard part was making a tornado with being so tired. Then it hit me I use the magic on my wings to make me fly faster to get up to atleast 900 wingpower but the spell only lasted 1 minute.
"Get him!" A griffin shouted shooting his gun at me. I forgot I learned something knew that I could use my front hooves to cast spells now.

"Get ready to burn." I shouted making a small fire tornado. I flew in circles around my shrapnell after 55 seconds I got it to spin at 900 wingpower. The last thing I did was leave a crater for those won ran to fall into with enough room so they could not use their wings to fly out if they tried they would break their wings.
"It's been fun but I have to get going now." I said waving at the mess I had made by using the elements to my command. Time to gtfo before I get caught in my mess. I put a forcefield around the area to make sure nothing else could go wrong. I had to calm down on the magic before I turn into a dog again. I flew to where the real battle was.
When I got there the city was in flames gun shots being heard everywhere explosions going off civilians getting taking as pov or they were shot to death.
"You sick corrupted fucks I'm going to kill you all." I shouted charging into a griffin using my hind legs to crack his skull open.
"Whoa he just cracked his head wide open." Dash said shooting a griffin that was behind me.
"Yea it turns out I got the strength of Apllejacks legs x2." I said.
"How is everything?" I asked
"We are starting to take back the city but it will take much time maybe a day or two." Spitfire said.
"Well then I guess we better get ready for the fight of our lives." I said. (A flash back of last war hit me when we were in Germany of what happened there.)

"Are you allright?" Twilight asked me picking me up before I almost fell.
"Yea I'm fine." I said.
"You leg it's whole hind leg is cut open what happened." Twilight asked.
"The library!" I shouted forgetting all about what happened.
"The what?" Aj asked looking at me.
"How was your leg not cut before?" Rarity asked.
"No idea all I know is I'm going to need stiches." I said layying down on the ground.
"We got some compony girls!" Dash said flying up in the air throwing a griffin into the ground.
"Great." I said trying to stand up.
"We need to move out of here and fast." Fluttershy said.
"Go on without me I'll just fly over to you guys later on." I said.
"Oh no you won't." Twilight said using her magic to levitate me.
"Rarity a hoof or a horn please?" Twilight asked.
"Oh I'm sorry my darling." Rarity said using her magic to help.
"Get down!" Dash said. We were sending in bombing runs to keep the griffins at bay.
"Holy shit they've been at it all day." I said still shaking a bit from the explosions.
"I can use my sewing needle and fix him up." Rarity said.

"No I'm fine trust me." I said but it was pointless I was motionless and floating so I could do nothing.
"Give them some covering fire they are gonna need it." Dash said mounting her lmg on a wall that was blown apart.
The griffins were coming in very few numbers almost like they new something was going to happen.....