• Published 4th Aug 2013
  • 730 Views, 6 Comments

Discussing Matters Over Dinner. - Angelic Waffle



Luna and Celestia discuss matters over an anything but normal dinner.

  • ...
0
 6
 730

Dessert

The bowls clacked against the table as the waiters sat them down.

"Apple crumble with fresh cream!" The waiter declared before hurrying off to join the other chefs in washing up.

"Mmmm! This will be nice!" Luna said as she levitated her spoon, with a gentle flick the dessert was in her mouth. It was very good. The best even! Her eyes wandered over to Celestia who was sleeping?

"Tia?" Luna said nudging her sister, "Out cold."

She levitated her sister onto her back and stumbled out of the room, "Luna? I feel bad.." "Shshh, I'm getting you to bed. Your just tired."

The light of the moon shined onto Luna as she crept down the hallway that led to a large staircase. Luna concentrated, in a matter of seconds she had teleported Celestia and herself up the staircase.

At the top was a door which she nudged open, the room was very warm.

She found Celestia's bed and placed her on top of it. She then covered Celestia up with her blankets.

"Goodnight Celestia."

"Mhmmm... Goodnight...." Celestia mumbled before drifting into a deep sleep.