• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 1,426 Views, 33 Comments

Campus love - LightningChaserRaikage



College life was something to be looked forward to... one would think. The new freshman gets enrolled to Lunar Sun University and his life completely turns head on heels by a certian group of girls... and then some!

  • ...
11
 33
 1,426

Chapter 3: Quest for the Evil Bunny

Chris sat down just outside of the dorm room, patiently waiting for Fluttershy to open the door on her own. He took the opportunity to let his mind wander into deep thought. He wondered how his best friend was doing, though whether he can even be a friend to anyone was the question that bothered him most. Since his parents' deaths, he made himself a mask that hid his pain, that hid his sadness; yet his attitude sent a clear sign of his feelings. The wound was deep, and he needed someone to withstand his demeanor and break this mask. Chris then dug a little under his shirt and pulled out a black cord that was around his neck, the centerpiece of his necklace lay only a single crystal that was shaped in a tear drop.
Heh... how fitting, even now.
The crystal was a pale blue color, which only made his tragedy even more ironic.

"What's that?" A voice broke through his thoughts. Chris looked up to see Fluttershy had opened the door with out him noticing, the look of curiosity was clear on her face.

"What? This?" Chris asked, raising the necklace.

"Uh huh." she said, nodding her head. Chris pondered whether to tell the story to her, it was especially difficult with the face she was giving.

"It's... it's nothing." He lied through his teeth, tucking the crystal under his shirt again. He then stood up, facing Fluttershy with a (at least trying to) soft look.

"Listen Fluttershy... I don't plan on hurting you in anyway shape or form. Yes, I know I'm a guy, and you are going to have to get used to me being in the same room a lot. But I hope that we can be friends, not just roommates."
My god that sounded cheesy...

"Ok." Fluttershy answered, giving a cute smile that could have given Chris a heart attack. She let him in and shut the door afterward. Before Chris could say anything, a cellphone rang on the desk near the back of the room.

"Hello?" Fluttershy answered.

"Yes... ok... oh my goodness, what happened?!... alright... bye." She then closed the phone and grabbed her bag off her bed.

"Hey, what happened?" Chris stood up and asked with some concern.

"Once of my co-workers had an accident at the Green Cottage Café, so they've asked me to cover her shift till she gets better."

"Well that sucks."

"Yup, I just hope that she will be ok."
Not exactly what I meant but that too.

"Just make sure that Angel is fed in a little while, the bowl greens should be on the top shelf." Fluttershy requested.
So that's its name.

"Got it."
Without even thinking, Fluttershy get a light peck on Chris's cheek and then froze with shock.

"Oh m-my..." She began, "I-I didn't mean..."

"It's ok." Chris quickly stated, "Just get going, or you'll be late."
Fluttershy blushed a little before running out the door and to the café. Chris was left standing in the room, slowly raising his hand to the place where Fluttershy's lips had contacted his skin. The area was still warm and the sensation had lingered. He felt a warm feeling spread throughout his chest, but... in a weird way, it felt hollow. He was befuddled by the feeling, but he decided to put it off. Angel was sitting in his cage, but he kept shaking the cage as if he wanted to get out. Chris looked up to the top shelf, but the bowl was not there.
Damn, must've used it earlier when I woke up.
Angel's racket with the cage was getting on Chris's nerves.

"Ok fine! I'll let you out! Just be silent so I can think!"
He then opened the door, but Angel refused to get out.
Great... NOW you don't want to leave. Ok, just relax. If head to the store and get more veggies then there shouldn't be a problem.
He then left the room and swung the door closed. Jogged to the nearby supermarket, got what he needed and paid. In and out, no sweat. On his way back, a feeling crept on his mind; like he was missing something. He checked the bag, but everything was in there. The feeling still stuck in the back of his head until he got to the dorm room. The first thing he noticed that the door was slightly open.
Huh?... Didn't I close the door?
He went inside and dropped the bag. Angel's cage was empty.
Crap, Crap, Crap, Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap!!!!!
Chris frantically searched the dorm room, but Angel didn't turn up.

"AARRRGGG!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!" He yelled out. Ran out the room and began searching up and down the hallway.
I'm really beginning to hate this bunny.

"How y'all doin' there lover boy?" Applejack asked sarcastically.

"Oh, just GREAT!" Chris responded in the same caliber.

"Ya lose somethin'?

"NO, I'm just running around the halls like an idiot because I was told to by the Queen of England!"

"Coulda fooled me."

"Oh, screw you."

"I can do better."
Ouch...

"So what is it yer so bent on gettin'?" Applejack inquired.

"I lost Angel." Chris stated flatly.

"Well that there is a mighty sticky mess ya got there."

"You THINK?! Regardless, I need your help."
Applejack was somewhat taken aback by the sudden proposal.

"An why should I help a perv like you?"

"Please, Applejack! Don't make me go on my knees!"

"I'ma liken' the sound of that." She grinned.

"AAAAGGGHHH!!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!" Chris screamed out, clearly frustrated and started for the exit. Applejack hesitated, even bit her lip a little bit.

"Wait..." She said, grabbing Chris's wrist, "I'll help... but then owe me one."

"Fine, Whatever! Just help me." Chris said, letting Applejack take the lead as they search the outside campus. This gave Chris a better opportunity to check out Applejack's body. This time she was wearing shorts, and I mean REALLY short, shorts. But not short enough that it showed any ass, but it was pretty close. Chris also noted the back left pocket had three red apples sewn into it. Her shirt was the same from earlier, but she rolled the sleeves to the shoulder and the bottom half knotted so that she showed her lower back and presumably, her stomach. From a wider view, Applejack's body was really well built. He new that she had nice curves, but her arms and legs camouflaged the strong muscles that she had built up for god knows how long. Her walking posture made it so that her hips and her ponytail swung in almost perfect unison; Chris's eyes followed the swings like he was hypnotized.

"Eyes are up here, partner." Applejack broke his gaze.

"Huh? W-what?" Chris stuttered.

"I know now you were just lookin' at me with that look." Applejack sternly stated.

"What look?"

"THAT look."

"Does it bother you that much?" Chris mockingly asked.

"Mmmm... not really. But you'll never come close."
Ow... that was WAY below the belt...

"There! There he is!" Applejack exclaimed. Chris looked over her shoulder to see Angel across the food district. He looked like he was trying to get into the... Green Cottage Café.

"Where? Is he behind the bunny?" Chris asked with a sly grin.

"It is the bunny, numbnuts." Applejack coldly replied. Chris's grin slightly grew wider.

"I know, I know... Look, I'm going to need you to distract Fluttershy for me."

"Now why in the hay would I do that?!"

"Because she finds out that I lost her rabbit, she'll hate me for it."

"So?"

"PLEASE APPLEJACK!"

"Ok, ok. What do I need to do?"

"I don't know! Start a conversation with her! Order something! I don't care, just keep her from going outside."

"Man, you really want this huh?"

"If I owed you double, would that make you go faster?" Chris sarcastically asked.

"Maybe..." She playfully responded.
Chris then began to move up, acting like he there were cameras trained on him. Applejack giggled a little at the sight.
Hehe... he is cute. I'm goin to have real fun with him later.
She gives a final snicker before walking towards the café.