Dead Space Crossover 331 members · 38 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Alright, it's high time we did this. I've decided to start a collaboration for our group. It'll go as follows:
1. PM or comment below that you would like to sign up.
2. Wait for my response containing the location, type of Marker, and prompt for you to begin.
3. When you are done, send the finished product to me at handyjeremy@gmail.com as an attachment (or in the body of the e-mail) with the subject line containing your FiMFiction username and story title. Format will be shown below.
4. Wait for me to post the story in the collab.

Rules:
-Your story must be a minimum of 2,000 words. Just with FiMFiction rules, you cannot add to the story by using padding, lyrics, etc.
-Please rate your content appropriately.
-You are NOT allowed to use the Sex tag. I don't want any clop going into this, it doesn't fit. Shipping and PDAs (Public Displays of Affection) are allowed.
-You MUST follow the guidelines I send you when you sign up. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
-You may ask ONCE to ask for a "reroll" for guidelines, but you cannot choose to change them and decide to go back to the first set. You get what you get.
-You are not allowed to use the Mane 6, the Royal Sisters, or any major villain in the story. I'd like for you guys to use OCs only, but that would be unfair. I would like for you to use mainly OCs, but you don't have to.
-No crossing over with anything else, as we're crossing Dead Space and MLP.

E-Mail Format:
Subject Line:
Username --- Story Title

Body:
Story Title
Additional Genres (up to 3, only needed if you have genres that are not Crossover, Alternate Universe, or Dark)
Character Tags (up to 5)
Description

Story (if not sent as an attachment)

Link To User Page (for ease of access)

I may join...
Question though:

What are the limitations for the main character? Species, I mean. Since this is a DS x-over, I assume anything is valid. The thing I must know, however, is if humans are in this or not.
Just playing it safe. If we can use a human, then great. If not, fine by me. I'll just use another species.

Can any of the main 6 or any other main character be dead in the story (not as necromorphs)?:rainbowhuh:

719652 Sorry, no humans.
719957 If their deaths are important for the plot, then no. You could have cameos, but no actual importance.

720077 Roger that. I'll use the best next thing: a Dragon (the size of the ones Spike was with in the dragon migration.)

Hum... Should I be right to assume the tech level is around or the same as the games? If so, wich era? EarthGov, or S.C.A.F. (Tau Volantis... How I hate you...) ?

Like if they were killed like years ago before the story started.
And still in the dead space universe and the necromorphs are around.

I have but one question?

Now I assume humans are a no go for being in equestria but what about humans ending up in equestria in pony form?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7