SALT Monthly Contest Archive 15 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 56
Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

347108 as long as we send them to Raven on the tenth we should be fine. He can take it from there.

Frederick the Saiyan
Group Contributor

347108 He gave a due date of the 10th, but he's busy with a move, so he said he'll be lenient. XD

347008 But but but... yours is good! Also check THIS!

346771 Inky Scribeswell is Raven's 'Best Pony.' He makes at least a cameo in all of his stories, or, at least the name does. I think he gets gender-swapped sometimes, actually. Anyway, we've got Pink Depression and Pinkie already involved, AND Scootaloo, so Inkie Pie works. :derpytongue2:

346464 Only because you're making 4 extra documents. :rainbowlaugh:

Aquillo
Group Admin

347434 >Implying I'm making four extra documents

I'm making that part of my SALT a direct homage to this, missing document at the end and all. It was the SCP I was most impressed by.

Also, 347108, Ravens just set a date of the tenth. I set the leniency. So... I have no real idea. I was planning on linking them all inside the main document Raven's linked me to, but I guess sending them to him's fine too. It'll sure be fun when he comes back to a mountain of pms and a notification bar on fire.

As it stands, we have two people who aren't competing (which includes Pink Depression, so soz Fred), one who's hovering on the side-lines, one I haven't heard back from yet and also Puppo. I'll have to message him soon.

Frederick the Saiyan
Group Contributor

347481 That's.... creepy... I love the SCP website, thanks for showing me this one. :rainbowlaugh:

Frederick the Saiyan
Group Contributor

347481 Oh, yeah, just clicked. Raven posted to PM them to him, but the Docs idea is good as well, probably better. Want me to compile a list here so you can add them to that doc? Or just slap a comment onto 'Of [Redacted]' with the list, and then you organize it?

Aquillo
Group Admin

Looks like it's already been done in the new thread whilst I was all busy being lazy :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 56