Opinions 36 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I'm thinking about it, though I have no experiance in this sort of thing. Do you have any tips for being a website admin, alos I'm thinking this would be another story writing site. I am also wondering if the Wii sistem would alow you to make one using the opra browser.

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

Be fair, by being strict, but sincere. Dont be a Poultron. You gotta have balance.

I could tell you anything you want. I've had 5 years of Admin experience.

307467 As this is all new to me, I would like to know about hosting and how to reserve aspot on the web. Also how do I create an user based website as in adding in a login/register feture. Also the cost, rughly how much are we talking to make a website work. Also archiving and tracking users fictions and stories, how do I do that.

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

Well, even though I've never MADE a website, the least I can do is figure that out for you.

307437 Bro do you have money cause you need that to host the site

307484 Yes I do bro. Yes I do.

307489 So can you keep up with the monthly payments if so then I can find some pretty good webhost's for you, oh and also I don't think that a Wii is going to cut it for webdesighn. Get yourself a pc kk cause you will be thankful for the extra computing power. also what is your price range for the monthly fee of webhosting??

307491 I'll have to call bell to find out. Also I still don't have a computer or laptop yet. I'm saving up though so please be patiant

DevilsMessiah
Group Admin

Imma sound mega n00b here, but, all I can say is this: dreamweaver!

It's all I've ever used in my GCSE years!

I'll shut up now, and continue working my way through the different blogs....

Good luck though!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11