Opinions 36 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I for one think it's a great idea.

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

It's a good idea, most of it. As long as we dont have abusers.

306940>>306938If I'm not mistakin, I think XaviarOfThialand might use it to get me banned again. Anyway two more questions.

1. What part of the world are you from? Me I'm from Cornwall Ontario Canada

2. How can someone abuse the new feture coming out? See above statement. *COUGHxaviarofthailandCOUGH*

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

307054 Well, if they abuse it, I'm sure the "Mods" will find out, and do nothing about it. Or kick the abuser. Either way.

Hittin' it up in NH's nice. XD

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

307060 Good Ol' New 'ampshire, m'lad.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

1) I never reveal personal info to strangers even if they are bronies.
2) Report trolls *COUGHiloveportalz0rCOUGH*

307064 That is totoly understandable. Anyway, what are some things I should aviod if I don't want to get banned?307062

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

Well, just follow these simple instructions:

1) Make sure never to feed said troll.

2) Block said troll

3) enjoy day. :twilightsmile:

TwinkieSpy
Group Admin

I doubt you'll get in any trouble if the comment being reported doesn't break any rules; it's more likely that the one doing the reporting would get warned/banned.

And I'm from Louisiana, myself.

307070 The blocking system doesn't seem to work in my opinion, as users I've blocked can still comment on my page and fics which is the last thing I would want them to do.

307115 Bro the blocking system only blocks them from sending you PM's ^^. I also think that this new feature will be awsome.

DevilsMessiah
Group Admin

Surely you can delete the comment otherwise, and if their comment is injust, then hopefully, the other users will rally to you in defence!

If it's a valid comment, then at least it's out in the open for people to see.

So far I havent had to either report a comment or block someone. Let's hope it stays that way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14