Opinions 36 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

For me, Well when I play minecraft multyplayer and I am chatting with my friends using the chat command in the game, and some douche nozzle reads our conversation and hunts me down and takes my diamonds that i spent ages to find.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

Shipping....unless they have a bad end like for example: Rarity did something horrible to Spike so he never wants to see Rarity again, Rarity begins to cry and I clap my hands rapidly.

The point is: Shipping makes me rage unless they have a bad/tragic ending, the haply ever after makes me sick but I ignore those fics.
:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

306884 Uh bro be very careful with what you say since you never know who may be watching:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

306883>>306886 unfair banns

306887 Yah I know I'm paranoid:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

306888 did you see my old account. Google brandsca123.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306890 I'll try to look for it.

306891 when you find it look at the last 4 or 5 blogs I posted to find the user that got me banned. XaviarOfThialand. Don't lead him here though. The last thing I want to deal with is him.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306892 Don't worry I won't tell anyone ever.

306893 But thanks to the new report comment button (coming soon to fimfiction) I can finailly get xaviar back for all the nasty things he said to me. I might even message Wonderer D to see if he can get my old account back up and running after words. plus since I'm keeping a very close eye on xaviar, I managed to catch him breaking the rules on more than one occasion. (He even tried to get this account banned but it didn't work as I didn't stoop to his level of incompitance this time)

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306895 Jesus! that guy has absolutely no life, he has less life than everyone on FIMfiction.

306896 I guess you've seen what he did.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306897 Yep, he keeps trying to get you banned because he didn't like your stories and that more retarded than Cartoon Network. :facehoof:

306898 Well he succeded on my old account. And he got half of my followers who were only sticking up for me banned too. I mean dashers3 was one of my best readers and a good online friend. His account was banned because of him, he made a new account called dashers123. So far my best reader is calling out to me on my old account, to try and find me. I already told him about my new account and now he has been missing for four days. I fear he may have left fimfiction because I didn't respond fast enough. I miss him already.*sniff*

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306899 At least you have someone, my account is ghost town nobody goes there even though I have written like 3 or so fic (I'm remaking one of them) and the only followers that I got are: a troll, a faithful friend of mine, someone who I don't know and an Ex-friend that his popularity got the best of him and we stopped being friends.
Technically I'm lonely, the only friend that I have now is almost never online. :fluttershyouch:

306901 As you can see XaviarOfThialand has hurt allot of people, I mean he had the nerve to insult all my readers, half of fimfiction, some of the mods, my family, and my stories. What I don't understand is why he was doing these things. He played the inocent act and said we overreacted, yet it was him who started it by insulting me by calling me a retard. We were going to just leave him alone and ignore him, but when he started throwing insults quite a few of my readers snapped and retaliated. Sadly I joined in to stick up for them, which ended up getting me banned. I know it's a lost cause to let the past bother you in the present but.....I just can't stand it. I mean right now since I'm remembering it I lost all confadence to continue writing my fics. I can't even think straight anymore because I'm afraid he will go to the mods once more and get me banned again.

Also thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

Dark Colt Sabata
Group Admin

306904 :rainbowderp: my god it's my school all over again. As the Dark Colt I give you my full and total support even if you get banned again.
And as for you writing fics again try to contact Moon_Fire he may know what to do.

306895 how did he do that???? I mean almost get you banned??

DevilsMessiah
Group Admin

Things that make me rage... There are a lot... But the crux of the issue is this...

I was eating curry this morning, and don't you just FUCKING HATE it when you peel back that sheet of plastic and all that happns is the rim peels off!? The fuck! All I wanted was to eat curry, and this shit has turned into a uber level SAS mission where I have to go and fetch a knife to get into my fucking breakfast! The matter is made even worse when I try and pour out the previously hacked at curry, and the sauce mixes with the rice prematurely... Oh. My. God. I'm then stuck eating a strange, cold, lacerated paste, while bathing in my blood from all the kinfe wounds I got earlier while trying to get into the bastard.

So yeah, If I think of more, I'll let you know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21