Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Which one was,for you , best Spilight fic?And (if you want to) why?
Mine is recently "Fireproof",i read a lot of Spilight fictions that were really enjoyable ,but this was pretty cool and well writed!

The darkness of love by the Grimm reappear because it was my first fic I read and it was great

I don't know if it is a spilight, as their relation hasn't clearly being stated up until now.

but Zenith is by far my favourite fic displayed in this section of fimfiction. ( it made me cry for Christ sake ! A fan made fic made me shed manly tears ! Surely it has done something really good for that ! )

I'm still searching. Most Spilight fics are either unfinished, or didn't completely pull me in as a true Spilight.

If I absolutely had to choose one, it would definitely be The Ones Forgotten. It was honestly one of my best reads and it did a lot to pull me into the beauty of Spilight.

I must warn you that it is a mature story, however. So read at your own discretion.:ajsmug:

It's a tough call. The ones that stick out in my mind are Zenith and The Unpredictable Magic of Love.

I don't really have a favorite, per se, but I'd have to say A Date With My Assistant and Blankets are two I happen to enjoy, mostly for the high 'd'aww' factor

I'm not a fan of mature stories :twilightblush: .But if you want to read a well done Spilight romantic story ,try to read "An Assistant's Tale",you'll maybe like it :raritywink:

.... I read that and loved it... But it was before I joined fimfiction. It's not even in my favs! I must fix that!:moustache:

Familiar Embrace is solidified in my mind as one of the best Spilights I have ever had the privilege of reading. Especially when it deals with the societal pressures and controversy of such a union. It's just a shame that it's left incomplete.

The Dragon Sage/Fireproof comes as a close second, followed by The Long Vacation, An Assistant's Tale, More than Words and Spike's Destiny.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9