'Zonie Bronies (Arizona Bronies) 64 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
DaBeejees
Group Admin

Okay, so I've taken the time to add the stories of all the 'Zonans who are members at the time I am writing this to this group. However, y'all need to remember that this group is here not just to bring 'Zonans together on FIMFiction, but also so you can promote yourself - shamelessly or otherwise. It doesn't matter whether your story is a classic or crap, just add it to here! Nothing to be afraid of! :pinkiehappy:

Additionally, if any of you happen to know any other 'Zonans here on FIMFiction, be a pal and tell 'em about this group! :raritywink: More members = more stories, and more members also = more views of your stories... Well, at least that's the intention. And if you need another reason, I've personally noticed that the larger a group is, the more likely people are to join it! :twilightsmile:

...I guess this is more of a pleading announcement than a thread, but since y'all will get a notification for this, I don't care. I'd like some responses for a change, too, by the way! Responses are nice. I like responses. Do you like responses?! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

~Brendan Kirk "Da Beejees" Julian
Group Founder - Paradise Valley, Arizona
:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1