The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I know you guys said not to base a rp off of something but hear me out please?!?
Several years after the cast of my little pony(and discord) have died there has been a increasing number of missing pony reports nopony knew where they were....until now a small number have returned along with stories of where they were what was done to them and of these strange creatures that seemed to delight in butchering innocent colts and fillys a silent call was spread over all of equis a call for mares and stallions of strength and valor a call for those willing to fight for the future even if it ment giving up their lives...a call for heros....and the answer was a thunderous cry for blood for once in the entirety of equis history all of her races gathered under one banner....for honor....for revenge....for justice.......for tomorrow they dawned their uniforms and prepared for their turn to unleash tartarous upon their foes this was the dawn of project skiprock otherwise known as xcom.

As I'm doing this allow me to make a example:
Name:dusty draw
race:earth pony
class:support
appearance:has a orange coat with a fusha mane has a single buller for a cutie mark
equipment:skiprock 'jammy' combat suit,assult rifle(five,three,and single round burst),pistol,three medical sprays,and a set of smoke grenades
relatives(living/deceased):candy striper(aunt),low blow(brother)/average joe(father),fine line(mother),sweet spot(sister)

Rules:
1.)when you make your character choose a class this determines what weapons and equipment you can use(the classes are sniper,support,assult,and heavy they can all use med sprays,grenades and pistols but their main firearm is decided by their class snipers get long range sniper rifles,assults get shotguns,heavies get machineguns(chain variety),and supports get assult rifles.)
2.) I have went over everything you need to know to play there's a draft in effect so your age doesn't really matter but you can put it if you like.
3.)the goal is to locate abducted ponies and bring them home dr. vanderhoof will understand some excessive force.
4.)if you are squemish don't worry...only the good kills get gorey.
5.) Unicorns have acess to a high powered detection spell that allows them to find ponies within a 200meter radius may be used once for deployment.
6.)have fun!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3