The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 695 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 695

Gnoll shrugs. "From what I've heard about him, he's usually emotionless, and can be down right cruel if it's called for. He does whatever it takes to get the job done and doesn't care about what anypony else thinks. Except for the Master of course!" Gnoll acts defensive when he forgets to mention Discord. "It must just be something about you."

"Huh…" she looks up, "Maybe I should apologize..."

"Apologize?" Gnoll looks at her with a confused smile. "For what? He's the one that did all the yelling. I think he should be the one to apologize, but then again, it's not my place to tell him what to do..." A sly grin forms on his face. "But yours is..."

"Mine? What are you saying I should do?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"Weeeell... You could always play with him a little~"

"You could pretend that your still mad at him, and make him work for it~" Gnoll smiles widely with a hearty chuckle.

Shadow smiles, "We'll it's worth a try."

Gnoll rubs the back of his head nervously. "Aaaand, maybe, you could, you know... Get him to lay off teasing me?" He smiles nervously and pleadingly.

She stands up and puts a hoof on his shoulder, "I'll try."

Gnoll smiles, but then blushes when they're done talking. "Th-then let's go..." He says nervously, one of his wings twitching a little.

It doesn't take them long to get back to Burning, whose still just standing there. When Shadow comes into his view, he snaps out of it. "Look." He says suddenly and seriously. "You can't just leave like that."

"Sir, calm down." Gnoll replies, drawing Burning's attention. "She's back now, and she has something she'd like to say." He gives her a little wink before walking to the side.

She looks at Burning, "Maybe I can! You obviously think that I'm nothing but a grunt so you probably don't even need me!"

"I-I-uh..." Burning is speechless at Shadow's new courage. He takes a step back. "B-but... I-I-I..."

Comment posted by JoseDaTrumpetGirl deleted Dec 30th, 2013

She tilts her head, "But what?"

"I... I was wrong. You're not a grunt. You're not a servant or a companion. You're my apprentice, and I'm your teacher. And I shouldn't be yelling at you unless it's absolutely necessary." Burning announces proudly. Shadow can see Gnoll looking at her, with his mouth agape.

Shadow smiles victoriously, "Thank you...oh and one more thing."

"Yes, Apprentice?" Burning seemed amused at her attempt to gain more than she was already trying to attain.

She leans over to whisper in his ear, "Gnoll asked if you could stop teasing him. I think you really ruffled his feathers."

They can see out of the corner of their eyes Gnolls wings twitch, with Shadow on the other side away from Gnolls face. Burning smiles a bit and whispers back, "It's going to be very hard, but I'll try."

Shadow smiles, "Thanks Burning," she then looks at Gnoll and gives a small nod.

Gnoll blushes even more and his wings pomf out. Burning can't help but snicker and then full-out laugh.

Shadow hides a small smile of her own and lightly pokes Burning in the side before looking at the ground to also hide a blush.

Burning calms down a little and takes a deep breath. "Yes, *cough* sorry." Gnoll's blush lets up a little and smiles a bit.

Shadow stays looking at the ground being silent.

Burning looks up at the clock hanging in the hall. "Gnoll, is that clock right?" Gnoll gives a nod. "Looks like it's time for us to head out for drinks Apprentice. Would you like to invite your new friend?" Burning gives a smile that has yet to be seen before. Sincere. Gnoll's ears perk up a little and blushes a little bit more.

Shadow looks up and nods at Burning, "Gnoll would you like to come along?"

Gnoll's wings twitch again, but he smiles and answers shyly, "Y-yes! I-I would like that..."

"Good. Now, let's go." Burning starts to walk off towards the entrance they came in from.

Shadow smiles, "C'mon!" She then proceeds to follow Burning.

Gnoll follows close after. "Alright Gnoll. Where's the nearest bar?" Burning asks when they all get outside.

Gnoll blushes a little. "Well, sir... I don't drink, so..."

"Oh I see... Looks like we're going to have to change that." Burning announces as Gnoll blushes some more. "Do you know of any Shadow? I think I may have seen one on the way here if I'm not mistaken."

Shadow nods, "Yea I think. But I've never...gone..."

"Then lead the way Apprentice! Looks like it's going to be a first for the both of you!"

"Got it!" She takes the lead and starts to walk towards the bar.

The two of them follow close behind and it doesn't take them long to get to the bar. Burning enters first, followed by Shadow and Gnoll. They gain a few glances as the three of them go sit at a table in the corner of the room.

"We drink of course! The night is young and too many ponies are still too sober to tell us anything useful." A waitress comes up, dressed profanely and wearing a lot of make-up. 'She's definitely desperate.' Burning thinks to himself. "Hello~ What can I get you all tonight?" He voice is nasally and annoying.
Burning tries his hardest not to just yell at her and call her a twit. "Honey Whiskey. A double shot." He says with a fakes smile. "And you Gnoll?"

He perks up a little and blushes. He turns to the waitress and asks, "W-what would you recommend?"

She smiles a little and pulls out a menu. "Here you go hun~ I would suggest the Apple Cyder~! It taste good and isn't that strong~!" Gnoll nods accepting the choice and hands the menu to Shadow. "And what about you sweetie~?"

"Uh..um..Apple Cyder sounds good," she says with a smile.

"You sure sweetie~? I thought you'd want something more... Sweet~! How about an Appletini~? It's very popular among the mares~!"

"I think that would be a good choice." Burning interrupts, waiting for his drink. "Go for it Shadow."

"O-okay. Yea sounds good."

The waitress smiles and takes the menu away. "Alrighty~! I'll have those drinks out for you as soon as possible~!" She trots off, making sure to shake her flank back and forth to catch a couple eyes, including Gnoll's. 'Slut.' GNoll blushes and looks away as he fidgets in his seat.

Shadow pokes Gnoll, "Something wrong?"

Gnoll practically jumps out of his feathers. "No! Nothings wrong!" He blushes and cowers a little after yelling. A quick look around shows that hardly anypony cares about what ever he's yelling about.

Shadow laughs, "Are you sure about that?"

Burning laughs along with her, which only makes Gnoll sink even lower. Just then, the waitress comes back with their drinks. "Huh..." Burning starts as she approaches the table. "That was fast."

"I told you so hun~" She sets the drinks down and starts to leave. "Y'all enjoy your night~!"

Shadow looks at the drinks with a confused look on her face, "Whats what?"

There was a shot glass filled to the brim, a big mug, and a margarita glass all in a row. Burning couldn't help but sigh and slide the drinks to the appropriate drinker. "Appletini." He slides it to the right to Shadow. "Cider." He slides the mug to Gnoll. "And Whiskey!" He grabs his glass and gulps half of it down in a split second, with an approving "Aaaah~!"
Gnoll looks at him with amazement and grabs his mug. He gives his a quick sniff, and receives a very sweet sent. He takes a sip, and it burns at first, but then taste really good. "Hmm... Definitely different than what I thought alcohol would taste like."

Shadow grabs her cup and takes a sip, "Interseting..."

"Well?" Burning asks. "What do you guys think?" Burning just takes a sip of his drink this time.

Gnoll takes another sip. "It doesn't taste bad... Just odd. Is it supposed to burn?"

"Only a little. You want something that will really burn, try some Vodka or Scotch! That shit knocks you on your plot!"

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 695