The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 695 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 695

A sigh escapes her, "Uh huh.."

2500592 ((I'm not going too far, am I?))

Gnoll continues to move back up to her lips, planting a loving kiss. Shadow notices that his wings are as stiff as boards as his paw moves lower and gives her flank a little scratch.

2500621 ((Nah it's fine))

She moves slightly at the action. Then a small smile crosses her face.

Gnoll and Shadow share another intimate kiss when they hear the sound of clapping from behind them. They stop and Gnoll turns his head to see Burning standing there, leaning up against an AC unit. "Bravo. Didn't think you'd get this far in one night~" He says teasingly. Gnoll blushes and looks down at the ground.

Shadow turns and looks at Burning, "H-how did you get up here?"

"The fire escape." He points over to the ledge opposite where the two originally flew up. "Now, are you two going to spend the rest of the night bucking on a roof top, or are you going to at least have the decency to come back to the base and find a spar bed?"

"Um..." Her voice trails off and she looks at Gnoll, "We should probably get off the roof..."

"R-right..." Gnoll tries to stand up again, but just falls back down. He turns to Burning. "Um... A little help please?" Burning sighs and helps him up and keep balance.

Shadow stands up, shaky at first but soon she regains her balance.

Burning helps Gnoll down the fire escape onto the ground and they all walk back to the abandoned apartment building. "Alright. You two go to bed. I have to go talk to the Master about what I found." Gnoll nodded and switched to leaning against Shadow.

"So...do you know where we're going?"

"Well..." Gnoll started, almost falling again. "There's a bed in my room that you could use. There's also a couch I can sleep on."

"Y-you don't have to give up your bed I can sleep on the couch." She replied supporting Gnoll with her shoulder.

"No, no, it's alright. I may be a griffon, but I still know how to treat a mare you know." Gnoll smiles innocently at her as they head to his room.

She blushes slightly, "Are you sure? I'm fine with the couch."

"Hey~!" He says a bit drunk. "I already said it was okay~! Why are you so against it? Or do you just not want to sleep alone?" He asks, completely innocently as they continue.

"No." She replies quickly. "I mean okay I'll take the bed if you want."

2500994 ((Sorry if this is a little controlling.))

"And that's what I want~!" They finally make their way to Gnoll's room where he tries to stand up on his own and give Shadow the tour. "Alright~ This is the main room, slash kitchen, slash dinning room." It was a small room that had a kitchen and a dinning table in the middle of it, with a couch off to the side. He starts walking off into the next room. "And this is where you'll be sleeping~!" It was an average sized bed that hasn't been made yet. He show's Shadow to the bed and she gets in. He starts to walk off, but then turns around next to the bed and says, "Sorry about the mess..." But then he trips onto the bed next to Shadow. "... Buck..." Is all he said with his face buried in the blankets.

2501117 ((it's okay))

Shadow giggles, "It's fine," she reaches over to Gnoll, "Need help?"

Gnoll had already fallen asleep right next to her. He wasn't the most elegant sleeper, having a drunk, but innocent look on his face.

She smiled to herself and yawned. She looked at the griffon beside her one last time before quickly falling asleep.

"Do you think it's true Master? Do you think she would betray her sister again, after the last time?" Burning asks Discord, but this time they're in a pool of honey. "Rising up a 'Lunar Republic'?"

2501320 ((....How do I reply to this? :rainbowhuh: ))

2501377 (( K I'll try))

Discord nodded, "Yes, of course. Overpowering Sun-Butt is a brilliant idea."

((If it's too hard, I can take control if you want.))

"But Master, why would she want to rebel? I thought they were at peace..."

2501429 ((It might be best I'm not so good at doing cannon characters...))

2501443 ((Alright then. Time to talk to myself XD))

"Who cares why she wants to rebel!" Discord announces. "There could be a multitude of reasons, and none of which I care about."

"Yes Master. What is it you'd like me to do?"

"Hmm..." Discord puts his paw to his chin. "How about you try and infiltrate this 'Lunar Republic's' ranks until you can start attacking them from the inside. Maybe leaking more information than they'd like~"

Burning nods and takes a small bow. "Yes Master."

"Good. Now go and spread chaos~!" Just like that, Burning was back to reality. He heads up stairs and to bed.

2501537 ((XD))

Shadow wakes up with the sun in her eyes and a headache, "Agh.." She moans loudly forgetting about the sleeping griffon beside her.

Gnoll stirs in his sleep a little as he cuddles up next to Shadow. "Mmm..."

A smile crosses her face, "Morning..."

Gnoll opens his eyes, that sting from the sunlight. He looks up at Shadow, a bit confused. Once he realizes who it is, he lets go and jumps back, to only have his headache hurt like a mother.

Shadow rubs her head with a hoof and looks over at Gnoll, "A-are you okay?"

Gnoll blushes as he looks at her. "W-why are you in my bed? D-d-did we do what I think we did?" Gnoll asks, completely unaware of what happened last night.

Shadow's eyes widen as she tried to recall what had happened the previous night, "Uhm... No I-I think I can't remember the last good memory I had was going into the bar...everything else is fuzzy..."

"Yeah. I-I... I remember punching something, cause it was threatening you or something, but I don't remember... Then I remember being somewhere high, where it was cold, but warm at the same time..." Gnoll says, trying to recall last night.

"The roof!" Shadow exclaims suddenly, "That's where we were!"

((HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :yay::pinkiehappy: ))

2501711 ((I still got an hour :derpytongue2: But yeah, happy new year!))

Gnoll nods. "Yeah! We were running from some creep who was hitting on you!" Gnoll seemed happy, but then confused again. "But... Why was it warm?"

2501768 ((Oh, oh well HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR!!))

Shadow thought for a second, "I-I think I remember..." A small blush appears on her face.

Gnoll looks up at her with a smile on his face. "Really!? What happened? Why was it warm up on the roof in the middle of the night?"

"Um...I-I thinks it because..." She turned around, "we kissed...."

Gnoll's wings twitched and a blush rushed across his face. "Oh... Well..." He looked down, but his eyes looks up at her. "D-did you like it?" He asked nervously.

"Yea," she replied. "Anyways if I didn't like it I wouldn't be here."

Gnoll smiles as he blushes. "I-I can't really remember... C-can you remind me~?" He asks, looking up at her.

Shadow blushes more, "Y-you want to kiss me again?"

Gnoll nods as he plays with the covers nervously. His wings twitch a little at the thought of kissing her.

"O-okay..." She looks at Gnoll before leaning in and kissing him.

He returns the kiss, moving closer to her. "Mmm~" With their lips locked, his paws begin to move up and down her back again, just like last night.

Shadow felt it; the similarity to the previous night. She closed her eyes.

Gnoll leaned Shadow back onto the bed and continued to kiss her lips and feel her body as they went. He moved on paw to her belly and sensually rubbed it in circles. "Mmm~ :heart:"

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 695