The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 695 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 695

"It's defenitly different," Shadow remarked taking a small sip.

"Well drink up! We're hear to have some fun as well as doing busyness!"

Gnoll smiles and nods. He then takes the mug and starts to take bigger gulps, but then quickly puts the mug down quickly with a few coughs. Burning chuckles a little at the griffon. "A bit strong, eh?"

Shadow smiles and takes big sips from her glass.

They spend the next hour or so just taking sips from their drinks. Shadow and Gnoll, him more so than she, seem to be getting drunk while Burning retains his composure. Gnoll starts to speak up and speak him mind. "Y-you know~! This is fun~! We should do this more often~! And you guys are awesome~!" He points at each of them randomly before taking another sip.

Shadow giggles a little, "Heck yea I am!"

Gnoll gives Shadow a hoof five. Burning chuckles a little. "Alright you two. I'm going to go ask around, try not to get into any trouble, alright?"

Gnoll looks at him and gives him a lazy salute. "Yesh sir~!"

Shadow smiles, "Trouble? Me? Not at all!"

Burning sighs and chuckles again. "Alright. Have fun you two, but not too much fun." He walks off to the bartender with his empty glass.

Gnoll stares at him for a second and then looks at Shadow. "Bit of a kill joy, ishn't he?"

"You alright~?" Gnoll slurrs. "You sheem a bit upshet~"

"You shure~?" Gnoll puts a paw on her shoulder. "I think you might be a little *hic~!* drunk~"

"*hic* nah! But I'm pretty shure you are!" She pats his head with her hoof.

Gnoll swats at her hoof. "Hey~! Don't do that! *Hic~!*" Just then, a pony walks up and leans on the table, staring at Shadow. "Hello there pretty mare~ Is this guy bothering you?" He points at Gnoll.

The stallion notices that she's drunk and smiles. "Well, he seems like a complete bore. How about you come join me and we can have some fun~" Gnoll sits up a bit more as he stares at the stallion angrily.

She giggles, "Fun? What doya mean?"

Before the stallion could speak again, Gnoll stands up, throwing his chair back and almost knocking his drink over. "No! She would not!" He seemed to have sobered up a bit in a heartbeat.
The stallion looks at him with discontent and starts to stare him down. "This is none of your business you drunk crow. How about you go fly back to your nest and let the mare choose for herself."

Shadow rolls her eyes, "He's not a drunk cow! And I'm staying here, witsh him!"

Stallion looks a bit pissed, but keeps the fake smile on. "Oh come on baby, don't be like that~" He grabs her arms. This sends Gnoll over the edge and he punches the stallion in the face, sending him onto another table.

Shadow's eyes widen; seeming to have sobered up a bit. "Uh..Gnoll are you okay?"

2492561 ((I'm going to bed. Goodnight~!))

The stallion groans as he rolls off the table, which causes Gnoll to snap out of it. He then looks at Shadow and grabs her hoof. "We need to go." He then pulls her from her seat and they head out the exit. Burning watches them with deep interest from a far as they leave, with a certain angry stallion and his friends in pursuit.

2492643 ((Ok. Night!))

"W-where are we going?" Shadow asks. "Do you think he's following us?"

Gnoll looks behind them and sees the stallion with two other stallions. "Positive!" They continue to run until they go down an ally way that turns out to be a dead end. Gnoll then grabs Shadow and flies them to the roof, where they hide silently until they can no longer hear their pursuers. Gnoll doesn't let go of Shadow as he stays close to the floor of the roof, his arm over Shadow's body holding her down as well.

She looks up at Gnoll, "I-I think they're gone... You can let go..." She whispered.

Gnoll blushes a little and lets up. "Oh! S-sorry..." He rubs his arm and looks away. "I-I'm also sorry that I ruined your night..."

Shadow smiled nicely, "It's fine. And I wouldn't say that you ruined it."

Gnoll looks up at her, with a tiny blush on his face from the alcohol. "W-what do you mean? We were forced to leave the bar because of me."

"I'm saying that this was actually better than what we were doing earlier," she smiles.

"What? Drinking?" Gnoll asks. He's still a little tipsy, and visibly sways a bit.

Shadow nods slowly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah~!" Gnoll says. "Just a little bit wobbly from the drinks~" Gnoll smiles, but then falls foreword on top of Shadow.

"Hehe...I think wobbly is an understatement," she says with a small giggle.

Gnoll tries to get up, but then falls back on top of her again. "Sorry~!" He says, and then realizes that he's lying on her chest and cant get up. He can't help but blush being this close to her.

"I-it's okay," she says wit a blush.

"Umm..." Gnoll starts nervously looking up at her. "I don't think I can get up..." He buts on a nervous smile.

Shadow tries move so she can get Gnoll off of her with little success.

"S-stop it Shadow~!" Shadow's moving around only makes it worse and their faces are now only an inch or two away from each other. Gnoll blush is bright and covers over half of his face as he stares into her eyes.

Shadow stops moving noticing how close their faces are, "Uhm.."she mumbles.

Gnoll, being nervous and drunk, speaks up. "Y-you're beautiful." He quickly realizes what he said and blushes even more, trying to look away.

A blush spreads accross her face, "T-thanks...you're not to bad yourself..."

He looks back at her, a smile creeping across his face. "R-r-really? Y-you think that?"

Gnoll looks away for a moment with a giant blush on his face. "C-can... Can I... K... Ki..."

She nods knowing what he's going to say.

Gnoll's blush only grows with his smile and he leans down, kissing her lips with his beak. He starts out extremely nervous, but then starts to gain confidence and the kiss becomes better and better.

A blush spreads across Shadow's face as she kisses Gnoll. Her eyes are closed and she wishes that the simple moment would never end.

Gnoll enjoys every moment of the kiss, up until he breaks it to catch his breath. He stares down at the beautiful mare below him and smiles. "Does this count as a date?" He asks, but then goes down and kisses her cheek, slowly moving down to her neck.

She giggles slightly, "Only if you want it to."

When he reaches her neck, he gives her a little nibble while one of his paws moves up and down her side. "Well, are you having fun yet~?"

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 695