The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 695 )
  • Viewing 651 - 700 of 695

"Would you like anything special on it dear? Any kind of sauces or anything?"

Shadow shakes her head, "No I'm good with it plain."

The waitress smiles. "Alright then. And what about you sir?" She asks, turning to Gnoll.
"You make anything we ask for?" The waitress nods. "Um... Well... You wouldn't happen to make meals for a more... Carnivorous diet?"
At first the waitress is shocked, but slowly nods. "W-well, yes. I suppose. What did you plan on ordering?"
"Well, if it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind some roasted pork, if you have it in stock. If not, I'll just take a vegi-burger." The waitress nods and says, "I'll check sir." She then leaves with a nervous smile.

Shadow giggles, "I'm pretty sure that's the most outrageous thing anypony's ordered...At least to her."

"Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one in this town that hasn't ordered meat before. I've heard of some regular ponies that get a little meat craving every once in a while. It's not that big of a deal."

She shrugged, "I've never eaten meat before..."

Gnoll chuckles. "Well, it'd never hurt to try it at least once in your life. I won't kill you. In history, certain equine tribes have even been know for eating griffons like myself. And the same goes for griffons eating ponies, though for some reason, it's bad for us to eat too much pony meat. We get a disease from it and our nervous system shuts down. Slowly."

"Well...that's Interseting...." She puts a hoof on his shoulder, "but promise me you'll never eat me." She jokes.

Gnoll grabs her hoof and holds it in his paws. He smiles naughtily at her and says, "No promises~"

Shadow's eyes widen, "Y-You're joking...right?"

Gnolls face turns blank for a moment before he starts laughing. "Yes, of course I'm joking! I was just trying to be... arousing." He says the last word, staring deeply into her eyes.

She smiles nervously, "Well it sure worked."

Gnoll sighs and looks down at the table. "By the look on your face, I'd say your more scared than attracted to me..."

She shakes her head, "Startled not scared." She leans over and pecks him on his cheek, "I wouldn't say not attracted..."

A few of Gnolls feather's puff up as he blushes. The waitress comes back with their order. "Here you are~! One daisy sandwich, and one pork roast! I was surprised we even had it." She says, putting down one small plate for Shadow, and one large plate for Gnoll, with a slab of cooked meat on it.

2540131 ((I've got to go. Night))

Shadow smiles at the waitress, "Thank you." She picks her sandwich up between her hooves and she takes a small bite.

2540155 ((Alright, Goodnight~))

Gnoll looks up at her. "Y-yeah, thanks." The waitress smiles and walks away. Gnoll looks down at his meal. "Wow... This is a lot..."

Shadow smiles, "Well you asked for it."

"Well I didn't think they'd give me half the animal!" Gnoll says sarcastically. "I only wanted something to tie me over until we reach our next destination... *Sigh*..." He then takes his civil wear and takes a bite. "Mmm... This is good though."

Shadow giggles, "Well it might take awhile to get to our next destination."

"True." Gnoll agrees, taking another big bite. "But still, this is a lot to chew on..." As they eat, they get a few un-approving and disgusted glances. from the other patrons. They even see a yellow mare with a pink mane just fly out in a flash with a white mare with a purple mane chasing after her.

Shadow puts her sandwich down, "Hmm. Some ponies act as if they've never seen a griffon eating lunch with a pony before."

Gnoll looks up and then back down to his meal. "Umm... I think it's more of the lunch choice than the actual participants..." He smiles nervously at her.

She nods, "Yea...That too..."

((Hello. I wanted to thank you for playing with me. I'm sad to say that I will no longer be able to play because I'm going to boot camp as you read this. It's been really fun, and if you want to hook up in a few months, I'll be happy to. Again, thank you :twilightsmile:))

((Thanks to you too. Hopefully/ Maybe when you get back we could continue this. It's been amazing! Hope to hear from you again :pinkiesmile: ))

The sound of wings flapping comes from out in the distance and soft thump sounds behind Shadow. He doesn't move, but watches as she turns around. "Hello Shadow." He says quietly, looking into her eyes.

Her eyes light up slightly as she heard the voice. She smiled, "Hello..."

Gnoll returns the smile and holds his arm out for a welcoming embrace. "You miss me?"

She ran up and embraced him in a hug. "Yes!"

He falls onto his back and returns the hug with a hearty laugh. After rolling on the ground for a few moments, he stops and lays his head on top of her's, holding her close. "I missed you too, Shadow."

Her smile widens as Gnoll holds her close.

Gnoll kisses her on the head a looks at her face-to-face. "So... Did I miss anything?" He asks playfuly.

Shadow shrugs, "Nope! Nothing really..."

Gnoll chuckles, petting her soft mane slowly. "Well, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to hang out as much as I used to. I'm only getting two hours a day." (On a very crappy computer I might add :raritywink:)

Gnoll chuckles, petting her soft mane slowly. "Well, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to hang out as much as I used to. I'm only getting two hours a day." (On a very crappy computer I might add :raritywink:)

"That doesn't matter," she smiles, "Two hours is better then nothing."

((Haha sorry bout that still better then nothing :pinkiehappy:))

(PUFF! Out of character) It's good to hear from you. And I'm sorry, but sometimes I have duty days where I can't go on the computer at all. Then liberty is also dropped at the LPO's discretion, so... yeah. Sometimes I don't know when I'll be on, but I know I'll be on after noon... IL time. (I don't know how to spell that :fluttercry:)

It's great to hear from you too! Yea I understand that it's perfectly fine I'm normally pretty busy with school and 'sports'. I'm on after 4ish Central time so that's whenever I'll respond.

Alrighty then. What kinda sports are you playing? And what would you like to do now that I'm back? If we RP, it might be a once message a day type of thing.

...winterguard... Hm...even if it really is a once a day thing we could kinda continue the RP I guess

:pinkiesmile: Cute!

And, well... I think it's been a bit too long to resume this one. Do you still want to continue, or do you want to start up another one?

We could always start up another one

With Shadow and Gnoll? That sounds like it would be fun! Do you want to start it off?

Yes! Uh...I'm not the best at beginnings...uh think you could start it?:unsuresweetie:

*Sigh* Fine. I always have to start it off... Oh well! :pinkiehappy:
I'll start it in the same group.

Ok thanks! I saw it....away! *leaps over to other thread*

• Viewing 651 - 700 of 695