Rainbow Factory 258 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
BoundSoul
Group Admin

Hi. I'm the owner of this group since about a year and a half I think, er...

Why?

Because the last owner left and just ditched the admin rights on someone. Sadly, I then left for over a year and uh... I figure considering that I don't make the best admin. While I have experience as an admin I guess, I don't think I should be one of a group I don't connect to at all.

Is there anybody in this group who is A) active on fimfiction and B) has some experiences with owning a group? As I'm just coming back and I don't know if I will stay I decided to basically, well... overhaul everything, leave every group, delete all stories, all that jazz. I can't leave this group as long as I'm the owner. I could just delete it, but I figured I shouldn't considering it has 200 members right now and therefore I figure some people quite like the topic at least, therefore it would not be just to strip it away because of my own selfish decision.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4749649 a and b are yes's for me

BoundSoul
Group Admin

Was the experience in admin-ing on this site, if yes in a larger or a smaller group?

And second question would be if you want to host this group, but I guess you wouldn't have replied if that wasn't the case. And honestly right now any admin is better than an inactive one. As an admin I feel it is my duty to find another admin. Hue

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4749658 on this group both small groups and large groups

okay

BoundSoul
Group Admin

Well that was simpler than I could have hoped for.

I would ask for proof and all but I'm just gonna believe you. Your status should be 'admin' in a few moments.

BoundSoul
Group Admin

Ah crud, I sadly still can't leave the group. In that case I'll just stay here and be your lingering shadow (now as a normal member though. THat's fine with me.)

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4749669 Oh my god i'm a admin of a group about one of my fav stories oh my god this is soooooo AWESOME!
*faints*

BoundSoul
Group Admin

Heh, that's how I felt about it at first, but I just can't feel well about being gone for most of the time and leaving this group with... noone.

I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about it though, Equality. I bet you'll do great if this is how excited you are (:

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4749709 out of every group I admin I have never admin a group that was about my fav fic *faints again*

BoundSoul
Group Admin

If you faint twice, is that a double bluff?

Well, now you have (: I'm proud of you. You've come so far :,)

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

4749716 oh god I need to calm down. I need to learn to be creepy again, I need to get back into the mood. It been so long since I last did something creepy oh my god I think, I think i'm going to explode

BoundSoul
Group Admin

....Hehehehehe

I think I made a good choice.

With this I'll leave you to your group, should you ever need help then feel free to send me a message but I reckon you'll be fine

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13