Equestrian Saiyans 670 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Not sure if anyone has posted about this series before... The comic's artwork is impressive and intense look at, plus voice acting.

Multiverse's Gohans, Piccolos, Majin Cell & Buu team-up against Majin Bra.

I watched that video last night, yeah I love the art too

I would love to See an mlp version of that story on this site.

How I imagine it:

Corrupted Flurry Heart take the Multiverse's Sunser Shimmers by surprise by increased speed boost, punching the TrollCelestiaverse's Shimmer through the arena's wall, the SunsetShimmerverse's Shimmer quickly recover from a surprise attack and try counter Flurry's attack by attacking her from the rear, but young princess saw this coming and slammed violently the crimson unicorn on the ground.

Flurry Heart: "What's the matter, Princess Sunset Shimmer? You better go all out, or else..."

Shimmer didn't have time to recover from Flurry's last attack when young princess upper jaw the crimson unicorn with powerful kick.

Flurry Heart: "...You're going to DIE EVEN FASTER!"

Then the SunserShimmerverse's Trixie fired the Great and Powerful beam Cannon at Flurry Heart's direction, who saw it coming and was about catch it with her hand.

Trixie swing her hand on opposite direction, causing the beam dodge Flurry's hand, taking her by surprise, and slam at her skull from behind.

But Flurry just shrug off the blast and glanced at the multiverse's Trixies, smugly taunting them.

Flurry Heart: "Ha! Was that suppose hurt?"

The Trixies glanced at each other and nodded, before launching multiple beams at Flurry.

Shimmer, seeing all this, feebly grabbed Flurry's feets from behind, preventing her dodging the attacks. But Flurry wasn't shock by this attempt.

Flurry Heart: "Seriously?"

Flurry created the magic barrier around her body as the beams slammed at the barrier, barely scratching it.

Flurry Heart: "Your magic is too weak."

Flurry smirked victoriously, until out of nowhere, a more powerful magic beam cut through Flurry's barrier and tearing her left arm apart, taking her by surprise.

Tirek, who was fighting against the heroes, suddenly turned on his ally and attacked her with his own attack, chuckling for his successful attack.

Flurry Heart: "Tirek, you finally showed your true color!"

Flurry exclaimed knowingly Tirek's betrayal.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4