The Mojave Express 1,105 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
_No_One_Remains_
Group Admin

Well you're at least mostly right. I'm only popping in for a quick minute to see how things have been in the, what, six years I've been inactive. I did a little bit of cleaning up to the Folders, including adding a Fallout 4 folder, adding descriptions, etc. I considered reviewing the fics in the Mojave Dropbox to try and move them to their proper folders, but, well...

Ponies aren't my thing anymore. Haven't been since before I went dark. I only kept writing because I was bored and didn't want to leave the people that somehow cared about my stories hanging. So here's what I propose:

The current admins, myself included, are either inactive or uninterested in the group, and haven't been keeping house. So, if anyone would like to take over the task of being an admin, I'll be willing to promote you. There are restrictions of course. Let me know if you want to take over the responsibilities that we've all be shirking for Atom knows how long.

Ass hat
Group Admin

I wouldn't mind cleaning up the folders every once in a while, at least keep the groups spam free.

shadowgod3211
Group Admin

SURE i'll also be a admin

_No_One_Remains_
Group Admin

Alrighty, you guys are in.
I'll ask that you be sure to check out the modifications I've made to the Folders, and the front page of the group. The rules, especially.

shadowgod3211
Group Admin

ok i'll do that tomorrow

Ass hat
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10