Celestial Knights (Anti trolling group) 73 members · 64 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Polly
Group Admin

how's it hangin in here yall

CoryBrandstetter
Group Admin

300989 Doing pretty good, glad we now have rules now, I mean last night was utter chaos. How things with you ^^

Nightstar
Group Admin

Heh heh, good.

I has a question: Should we have like an IRC or sumthing?

Polly
Group Admin

i heard you lot have a campaign against me

CoryBrandstetter
Group Admin

300996 Not anymore, we realized that we would be treading on thin ice so we stopped it.

Polly
Group Admin

that's hilarious

CoryBrandstetter
Group Admin

301000 WE have been harrased constantly by this guy who goes by the name of xaivorofthailand. That guy is one hell of a cyberbully.

can't be worse than the guy who made my life a living hell while I was in secondary school. That guy kept getting off with no punishment while I always got in trouble when I defended myself

They threatened to kill me btw, for calling one of his stories a knockoff. they've been abusive and childish, idiots like these deserve to be banned, they're acting like schoolyard bullies and targeting what they deem as trolls (people who doll out constructive criticism). Go on my page or brandsca's blog, you'll see allot of spam and abuse.

Also one graphically described how he'd torture me, with intent to cause fear. And yes they did have a campaign against you, what additional reasons could you need.

Polly
Group Admin

okay well i banned most of them after seeing the drivel they put onto your page, what did you do in the first place to deserve this? i remember vaguely seeing you post kind of an asshole comment but i could very well be thinking of someone else

and dont try and make yourself look better, ill just look at your comment history if i can be assed anyway

Didn't I send you a screenshot in the PM? anyway thx for banning them. The entire thing was started when I said his story was a cheap knockoff, he came onto my page afterwards and started sprouting abuse.

Here's the link to what started it all:

Here's a quote:

ME: sounds like a cheap rip off of Total magic pony island.

CoryBrenstetta: >> XavierOfThailand Ok my bro has just recently become a brony and he only recently got an account on this site. He only made this fic because he thought it would be an original Idea. He probably hasn't even read said fic so either vote on who will win or don't comment at all.

ME: >> CoryBrandstetter
Fair enough.

-
That was it. completely uncalled for he made a blog directing his followers and irl friends to attack my page soely because of this:

here's a link to the blog:
Link

And no, I was never abusive, they just grossly overreacted.

Polly
Group Admin

looks above-board to me. i did get a PM from you but i've been really lazy about site stuff this week (diablo 3) so i didnt actually get around to reading it.

anyway, they're banned now. let me know if they come back with alt accounts or something so i can ban those too.

thx dude. You're a great admin. Would it be acceptable to taunt them about this at all?

or should I just leave it alone.

Polly
Group Admin

dont do that

at least not anywhere i can see it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16