Celestial Knights (Anti trolling group) 73 members · 64 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
brandsca123
Group Admin

Todays events have left me all stressed out now. I don't have the strength to finish most of my fics and to also deal with trolls. I am taking a long needed rest for now. I will still check in from time to time to comment and to see what's going on.

Also a side note, don't take this group too seriosly. We are only here to hunt doen trolls, file a report about them and what they do and then report them to knighty.

I do not support trolling a troll and anyone who is cought doing so will recieve a warning. If the behavuor contineus then kiss the group goodbye.

Also try not to draw too much attention to yourself, as it will most likly make you a target for cyber bullying. Please try to remember todays fiasco and try to learn from the mistakes we made. Well I should say the mistakes I made as the leader. Starting tomorrow I will only choose a select few to be admins. I already have a couple choosen.

CoryBrandstetter
Xaiver-Knight
Rainbowmisille97
anon
Greyheart
Honorwolf
PinkieDashShyDerp
laif21

After todays events I was forced to do this. I am still the leader and my brother CoryBrandstetter is second in command. If you want to fill out a certain role within the group then PM me with your reasons IN DETAIL. The key word is detail.

Also If you see anyone within the group abusing their power, then tell me personaly on my page.

I appologise for any inconveiniance.

Also note only admins are alowed in the foroms. Any other member will have to use the main page of the group.

In the event that something calls for the entire group, then and only then will everyone be alowed in the foroms.

That is all.

Well, being an admin. was fun while it lasted.

brandsca123
Group Admin

300907 If you still want to be one then just ask. Make sure to give me DETAILED information as to what you can do to help. I will then hold a meating with the other admins to see if you can become one.

Sorry for all this though, just some trouble makers got into the group and forced my hand. *XavairOfThailand* and *Thunder somthing or other 00*.

Also because of how hetic it's been trying to settle everything down, I had been forced to put *shudder* rules into the group to withhold the peace.

It's O.K., I probably wouldn't really do very much any differently as an admin.. I was actually going to make a blog post on things to watch out for from ourselves, tips for conduct when dealing with trolls, concerns for what this group could become, commenting in a respective way that doesn't cause trolls and other people to lose all respect for us, and pretty-much some other things about self policing ourselves. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to post it when it was fresh in my mind and I was really feeling motivated to do so because I had to go to work. Maybe I'll post something along the same lines later.

brandsca123
Group Admin

300913 Remember The message baord is now for admins only. If you need to post then do so on the main page. I also added some rules for any new member

CoryBrandstetter
Group Admin

Bro just let me know when you get back to writing kk. after all you can't let 1 douchebag ruin your life for you, oh and the guys name was thunder storm 00 and he was a noob troll didn't do anything to harsh just did some stupid kiddie things.

hi i'm beautiful and smart and misunderstood and full of self-loathing and i have a history of brain trauma and sometimes i feel funny between my legs, can i be an admin

you are not the true and honest administrator

i can be whatever u wan me to be:heart:

my brother CoryBrandstetter is second in command

I call nepotism. You kno, Hitler was nepotism.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12