Octavia Fans 1,588 members · 1,288 stories
Comments ( 54 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 54

Annonrenpunk here, lifelong classical musician (woodwinds) with a specialty in Medieval/Renaissance dances. Not a writer (yet) although have some ideas about a "suite" of stories about the musician ponies. I've liked Octavia since I first saw her a year ago while playing catch-up on the series. I relate to Octavia and Twilight the most, with Rarity a close second. (Must be that creativity thing) I like most kinds of music, even Vinyl's electronics. (Really, you have to like Vinyl - that grin says more than any dialogue could.)

(I totally didn't forget I was admining this group. Nope, totally not o.o;)

WELCOME! It's been a while since someone has posted in this thread. I hope you enjoy the stories that I have to offer in the self-submitted story bin. That I'm going to organize. Tomorrow when I'm less drunk.

Also welcome, hopefully that yet is a sign that you will soon be writing stories! STORIES ABOUT GREY PONE!

But of course!!! Our Favourite Cellist plays a major role in the first movement of the "suite." (By the by, I really think that's a doublebass she's playing and not a cello - the porportions seem wrong, somehow.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 54